Alright. So I'm feeling kinda poopy today and I was wondering if you and any modern-Throbb-parents-au headcanons? Thanks :))
FUCK THIS IS LATE. I hope since you’ve sent this, things have been much better and you’ve had no more poopy days!!!
- Robb takes the kids everywhere. When they are babies, he’ll have them strapped to his chest and run around town, work, etc. Theon insists they get a nanny or put them into a daycare but Robb is very hard to persuade.
- When they do decide on babysitters, nannies, etc. Theon is super critical. He wants full background checks, medical records, academic records, everything under the sun. Robb judges a person based on their first meeting so he loves Gendry as a person even if he did only complete high school and spent one night in jail.
- Theon refuses to allow Robb to dress their kids. Robb is offended but Theon doesn’t care because he will not allow his kids to go out in public in anything Robb gives them. His kids deserve to look their best and be stylish.
- Robb gives piggy back rides for life. Even as his kids get older and Robb finds it more difficult on his back, he still tries to do it.
- Theon is incredible open with his kids about everything because he doesn’t want his kids to grow up closed minded nor does he want to shelter his kids from the truth of the world.
- FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS.
- When the kids are babies and cry in the middle of the night, Theon wants to get out of bed and comfort them and Robb has to physically hold Theon down because the babies need to get on a regular sleep schedule and you will let them cry themselves to sleep.
- Robb and Theon take turns reading their children to sleep. Sometimes, Theon’s choices of reading material are questionable.
- Jon is the godfather to their first child and it was by Theon’s choice.