The sheer amount of issues i have (autism, ocd, depression, anxiety all diagnosed at a young age, very likely personality disorder like every single fucking cluster b symptom ongoing since childhood and very severe since a few years ago my relationship with a cluster b person, i smoke i drink i have only very recently stopped using opiates For Good This Time, an eating disorder since i was 12, and above all else i put all this fucking crazy cuck shit on my 4000 follower blog) really sucks cus i am a good person. when im not symptomatic. im so funny, so sweet, so loving, so generous and friendly and i have so much potential i just need help! But im that narcissistic self destructive cunt who refuses therapy. and yet i am dead set on recovery from everything and im actively healing. i haven’t attempted suicide in 2 years and i don’t self harm anymore and i don’t think i ever will again :) I make positive changes in my life bitch
So your friends are throwing you a birthday party and you thought you’d invite her. She made you realize how stupid that would be though (“A Talon assassin alone and unarmed surrounded by Overwatch agents? Do you really want me dead?”) and refused your invitation. It made you sad, but you understand.
Yet she came anyway. Even after all that she said, she’s here. You’re pretty sure Jack’s losing it in the background but you already tuned everything out when she pulled you close to her.
“Happy Birthday, chérie,” she whispered and you smiled.
Yeaaaaahhh, sorry about the text, I don’t really write. ;-; The idea hit me this morning and I had to draw it but then the drawing doesn’t really explain the whole story I had in mind so…
Meet the star of a new Netflix series telling the story of a very handsome actor and three selfish and ungrateful orphans who refuse to give him the enormous fortune their dead parents left behind. On @netflix January 13 2017.
● puts his hair up in a messy bun while working and forgets that he stuck his pen in there
● really loves star wars and had a crush on both luke&leia
● once wrote a trashy novel which he doesn’t talk about. EVER.
● is actually very good at cooking but can only rarely be persuaded to do it
● cut his hair bc he knew everyone was going to lose their shit
● really needs glasses but never wears them
● constantly walks into stuff bc of that
● sometimes pretends not to understand english at all to get out of parking tickets or awkward situations
● is actually too smooth to ever get into awkward situations
● has three plants which all have names
● one of them is dead but he refuses to acknowledge it
● he read John the first Harry Potter book because lil Jacky was forbidden from reading them as a child bc religious parents
● he did the voices
● buys homeless people lunch
● actually flosses
● best dressed at all times
● looks like he will drink you under the table and then beat you up with it but is actually a straight edge vegetarian who gives his tired drunk friends piggyback-rides home from the bar so that they don’t drive
● the dad friend. obviously.
● he plays the guitar but no one knows?
● has never lost a game of mario kart (or so he claims)
● gives the best hugs
● isn’t that into turtles but people still send him pictures and videos of them all the time? (other people have an embarrassing emo-phase that they never get to live down and he…well he had a turtle-phase)
● the worst at cooking
● doesn’t even have a kitchen, only orders in or is given food by concerned friends (hercules)
● likes space - both outer and personal
● only owns two pair of shoes
● is really into video games and claims to have beaten Herc in Mario Kart
● the issue is not settled
New Trailer for Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events
Meet the star of a new Netflix series telling the story of a very
handsome actor and three selfish and ungrateful orphans who refuse to
give him the enormous fortune their dead parents left behind. On Netflix
January 13 2017
christmas in seijou usually starts on november 1st, thanks to oikawa and yahaba. no one can escape this, they talk about christmas all the damn time
on december 1st, matsuhana join them, they sing carols during every practice, annoying their coach
iwaizumi, certified king of baking, always bakes a lot of gingerbread for the whole team. kyoutani secretly studies baking, so he can continue this tradition next year
they went ice skating once and this is how they found out that for oikawa, ice is a natural enemy. the best skater is kunimi and oikawa promises him extra practice for teaching him how to not fail on ice. (he refuses)
snowball fights? more like kindaichi is dead and watari is dangerous
they had a christmas tree in their gym, but after kyoutani punched it with volleyball too many times it was removed
they’re trusting kindaichi with christmas lights and their locker room looks wonderful
iwaoi have their own ugly christmas sweaters contest but when the rest find out, they want to participate too. the winner is yahaba
secret santa seijou edition: everyone is afraid of matsuhana, you never know if you’ll get some expensive fancy gift or a bunch of printed memes. you just never know.
Meet the star of a new Netflix series telling the story of a very handsome actor and three selfish and ungrateful orphans who refuse to give him the enormous fortune their dead parents left behind. On Netflix January 13 2017