- Marco and Jam were on a routine patrol mission, it’s the first time Marco brought Jam along after he finished his training.
- The monster is called Riesenwurmer among the human survivors, but Marco nicknamed it Alaskan Bull Worm.
- When the grenade plan didn’t work, Marco was going to cut his arm off so he can escape, but everything changed when the worm got Jam.
- The monster’s nervous system is slightly above it’s own mouth, that’s why Marco didn’t throw or kick the grenade into the monster’s stomach, since the monster could suvive even if reduced to just a head, Marco couldn’t take any risk that might endanger Jam.
- Jam never once smile after Marco’s death.
- Once Jam figured out how to travel back in time with the Time tape, the first thing he did was try to save his father by going back to the past. But for some reason, he failed to save him no matter how many time he tried, and before he knows it, there’s only enough energy to make two more time jump. So he decided to go back to the time before Stapocalypse happened, to prevent it from happening in the first place.
Your sims are all so stunning!! My sims end up looking all the same - do you have any tips to increase the diversity of faces in the game?