ARIES: To incite passion in an interest
Best performed outside under the view of Aries at a new moon.
You will need:
A small jar
A small piece of paper or bay leaf
A red ribbon
Orange zest - Creativity
Cinnamon - Passion
Ginger - Success
Thyme - Courage
Tourmaline - Protection from negative energy
Birch leaves/twigs - Beginnings
1. On the piece of paper or bay leaf, write your interest or new hobby
2. Place your ginger, thyme, cinnamon, tourmaline and orange zest into the jar, then place the birch leaves and twigs on top.
3. Burn the paper (or bay leaf) in a heatproof container or directly over your jar, clearly stating your intent (I.e. I am free of art block, I am dedicated to learning the ukulele, I have the ability to finish writing this book) out loud, or in your mind. Repeat your intent/chant until all paper is turned to ash.
4. Sprinkle the ashes into your jar.
5. Place on your lid and tie the red ribbon around the top of your jar.
6. Keep the jar in your workspace, charging under the sun or full moon when you need a boost.
I finally wrote my first spell of twelve! It was quite a challenge, but I’m hoping it will get easier from here and any constructive criticism is more than welcome. I have to thank @eclecticfawn for reading over it and helping me to improve it, and @stardvstprince for help with cosmic witchcraft <3 I thought it was a fitting spell to start my project with. I’m hoping to get the 11 others written up by the end of tomorrow, so that I can design and bind my final spellbook by Monday.