Healing Spell for a Friend
My friend’s dog recently passed away and it’s left her absolutely
heartbroken. Just today I went to a street fair where I intended to get a
piece of Jasper for my friend because her dog’s name was Jasper, I
found only a piece of Red Jasper and her dog was also red haired- which
worked out perfectly! The coincidence inspired me to cast a spell on the
stone so that it may bring her healing and warmth throughout her
grieving process. Here is that spell (which can be altered to
accommodate you and your available materials)
- Charge the stone in sunlight, under a small rainbow (created by a glass sun-catcher) for a few moments. Direct your loving energy into the stone
- Place it down on something soft while you prepare the loose incense
- On a charcoal disk, place dried lavender, chamomile, orange peel, and black salt. (My “orange” was actually a tangerine but any sweet citrus peel is fine)
- Underneath the charcoal disk, place white salt & dried rosemary on the sand or whatever material you use for proper and safe charcoal burning
- Light two candles on either side of
the stone. A lavender for healing and a dark blue to represent grief.
One of these flames will light the incense
- Light the charcoal disk and set the stone near it
- Circle the stone with a wand or your finger while reciting:
“Healing stone, Warm [her] bones.
Healing stone, Warm [her] bones.
Healing stone, Warm [her] bones,
Though they part, Mend [her] heart.” Repeat as many times as you need
- Burn the incense for as long as you see fit
- Extinguish the blue candle and pass the stone through the smoke, symbolizing the inevitable grief this person is/will suffer
- Hold the stone over the flame of the lavender candle, gradually heating it
- Focus your intent into the stone to fill it with healing power
- When finished, stick it in a pouch. Tie strings in one knot, stating “so mote it be.” Now keep it safe until gifting it to your person!