Random Superstitions: Part 1
- If the bottom of your right foot itches, you will be going on a trip very soon.
- A twitch of the right eye twitches means a birth in the family. One of the left eye signals a death in the family.
- Dropping a fork or a broom falling can both mean visitors are coming.
- It is good luck to find a frog in your home.
- Pulling a grey hair will cause 10 more to grow in its place.
- Live a long life by carrying an acorn with you wherever you go.
- Writing someone’s name in red ink will bring them bad luck.
- It is bad luck to close a pocket knife unless you were the one who opened it.