This is my recipe for Ratatouille Pasta that’s bomb as hell and I eat it by the bucket load. It takes about 30 mins.
•Bunch of cherry tomatoes
•Zucchini and/or Eggplant
•Dried Mixed herbs
•Balsamic vinegar/whatever vinegar you have on hand
•Garlic in whatever form
•Chilli/red pepper flakes if you want heat
•Fresh herbs if you have them like thyme, oregano, basil
•Parmesan or Yeast Flakes to make it vegan
1. Oven goes on at 220C/425F
2. Toss cherry tomatoes with a couple tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper and stick in the oven in a small dish
3. Chop up zucchini, eggplant, peppers and onion into cubes and toss with ¼ cup oil, 2 tsb vinegar, a couple cloves of garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and chilli if you want. I like my flavours hella strong so I go overboard always. Chuck in the oven on a tray, single layered
4. Cook up some pasta & save a little cup of pasta water
5. Toss the vegetables after 20 mins and put them back in for another 10-15 until they’re golden and delicious looking
6. Pour cherry tomatoes which should be all blistered and juicy and beautiful into drained pasta, and add a dash of pasta water to create a sauce. Add roasted vegetables and toss.
7. Add any extras on top like fresh herbs, parmesan or yeast flakes etc. Go wild with the salt and pepper if you fancy. Et voila!