Do you have any recomendations for a new comic lover? Like to get my head in the game? *que the hsm music*
(I’m assuming that you would like new, in progress, series’)
- Superman (Rebirth) - Hella cute family fun with alien crime fighting
- Red Hood and the Outlaws (Rebirth) - Jason being Jason. ‘nuff said.
- Robin: Son of Batman (Completed) - One of my favorite series of all time. It’s about Damian going on an adventure of redemption and atonement. It’s adorable and sad and heartwarming all at the same time.
- Superman: American Alien (finished but only a 7 part series) - This one is Clark’s fumbling origin story spanning from when he was a boy to into his adulthood. In one issue he crashes a party on a yacht and impersonates a young Bruce Wayne and actually gets away with it.
- DC Comics Bombshells - The best way to describe this is: World War II AU. It doesn’t affect the main continuity but it’s fun to read.
- Super Sons - Damian Wayne and Jon Kent cause trouble together … well more like Damian is a bad influence and gets them both grounded every month.