Rather than have them in my head where I get lost, this is the continuing saga of my to-do list, and where I am up to.
1. ½ height veggie bins (karen) - mesh done.
2. Art Nouveau Barstool CEP with 2 subsets - somewhat done.
3. Stylist Sims Bed 5 Dresser - Table to Dresser functionality - a little stuck because of having to resize it and stuffing up the animations.
4. Carla’s Blackboards from English to Simlish
5. Add-ons for lmh bladet set
6. Lemonade Stand Template for recolouring
7. MLC Plain Bedding - textures done, just have to make up the packages.
8. School Uniforms for PV2 school.
9. Default Hairs in Hat Textures - 10 done, a bajillion to go.
10. Aussie textures for Australia Day 2016 gift
11. ATS Lagorette Set - Repositoried - ½ done
12. Bath tile texture template based on LS multi coloured tile what is my favourite - extracted and stared at.
13. Kelly Bedroom and Granada Kitchen (shoukeir) to repository for MAPAT.
14. Art Nouveau Counter add-on - Meshes started and made a mess of.
15. NPC t-shirts for FT, FA, FE - FT, FA done. FE has a little mapping issue.
16. Scout uniforms converted from TS3t2 - have no idea how to do this. Need meshes from TS3 (not currently installed)
17.Maisie’s rug textures onto EA rug base.
18. Matching clothing set for a family. - thought about it.
19.Lights from TS4 converted. No idea. Don’t have TS4.
20. Sign for Canvas Cats photography studio.
21. MLC’s Maxis Recolours - when MLC lets me know which ones she wants done.
22. Drew’s Changetable and Crib request
23. ATS Modernline Kitchen repositoried - done, just the preview pics to do which I hate doing.
BTW folks out there - if there’s anyone who loves taking preview pics, feel free to pm me, because I’m lousy at it and will procrastinate until the end of time before I do them.
P.S. This is not my complete list - just the ones for this year. I have stuff from 2001 still awaiting me pulling my finger out. So… you can take it as read that I will be doing Sims stuff until I die. :D