▶ Fuckin’ In The Bushes - Oasis ▷ The Things You Said - Depeche Mode ▶ The House Of Wolves - Bring Me The Horizon ▷ Zombie - The Cranberries ▶ Air Catcher - twenty one pilots ▷ Thanks To You - All Time Low ▶ Scream - Tokio Hotel ▷ Emergency - Paramore ▶ Going To Hell - The Pretty Reckless ▷ Unwanted - Avril Lavigne ▶ M1 A1 - Gorillaz ▷ Obvious - Blink 182 ▶ Bang Bang - Green Day ▷ All Fucked Up - The Amity Affliction ▶ Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizon ▷ Goner - twenty one pilots ▶ Therapy - All Time Low ▷ Run, Run, Run - Tokio Hotel ▶ Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis ▷ Wrapped Around Your Finger - 5 Seconds Of Summer ▶ Milk and Cookies - Melanie Martinez ▷ Let Me Go ft. Chad Kroeger - Avril Lavigne ▶ El Mañana - Gorillaz ▷ Stripped - Depeche Mode ▶ Bedshaped - Keane ▷ Ghost Of You - Selena Gomez & The Scene ▶ Pyongyang - Blur ▷ Gasoline - Halsey ▶ Anathema - twenty one pilots ▷ Remembering Sunday ft. Juliet Simms - All Time Low ▶ Masquerade - Tokio Hotel ▷ Soldier On - Oasis ▶ Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez ▷ Waiting For A Friend - The Pretty Reckless ▶ On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz ▷ Hold Me Down - Halsey ▶ Fall Away - twenty one pilots ▷ Dancing With A Wolf - All Time Low ▶ Sacred - Tokio Hotel ▷ Gas Panic! - Oasis ▶ Careful - Paramore ▷ Since You’re Gone - The Pretty Reckless ▶ Stockholm Syndrome - Blink 182 ▷ Sleepwalking - Bring Me The Horizon ▶ Faint - Linkin Park ▷ Helena - My Chemical Romance ▶ Breakaway - Tokio Hotel ▷ Bring It On Down - Oasis ▶ ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) - Green Day ▷ Don’t Go ft. Lights - Bring Me The Horizon ▶ This Is Halloween - Patty Walters ▷ Ignorance - Paramore ▶ Love Is Dead - Tokio Hotel ▷ Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless ▶ Violence - Blink 182 ▷ Revolution Radio - Green Day ▶ So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze - All Time Low ▷ Morning Glory - Oasis ▶ I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco ▷ Take Me Away - Avril Lavigne ▶ I Don’t Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte ▷ Rejects - 5 Seconds Of Summer ▶ Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode ▷ Fairly Local - twenty one pilots ▶ The Mighty Fall ft. Big Sean - Fall Out Boy ▷ Sound Check (Gravity) - Gorillaz ▶ Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez ▷ Control - Halsey ▶ BeFoUr - ZAYN ▷ Kings of Suburbia - Tokio Hotel ▶ Nobody’s Home - Avril Lavigne ▷ AKA… What A Life! - Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds ▶ Dirty Laundry - All Time Low ▷ Falling Down - Oasis ▶ Impossible Year - Panic! At The Disco ▷ Truce - twenty one pilots ▶ Man Research (Clapper) - Gorillaz ▷ Empty Gold - Halsey ▶ Forest - twenty one pilots
2. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia Hot guys + serious swoons = Perfect summertime read, TBH. 🚗❤️
3. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller Summer is definitely the right time to set sail with a bunch of pirates — adventure awaits! 🌊⚓️
4. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood With the word “summer” in the title, this one’s kind of a no-brainer. ☀️😎
5. Internet Famous by Danika Stone Pack this one in your beach bag and daydream about internet fame in between dips in the ocean. 💻💕
6. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich In case you’re the kind of person who likes to read fast-paced thrillers (with plenty of romance!) while at the beach. 🔥👨❤️👨
7. Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios The anti-romance to keep you on your toes as those bad romances try to sneak their way into your summer plans. 💔🌼
8. Romeo, Juliet & Jim by Larry Schwarz & Iva-Marie Palmer Secret relationships? High Fashion? Yeah, count us in. 👗👀
9. The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo This book takes place in the summer, features an amusement park princess, and is all about heartbreak and new love. (ie: best. summer. read. ever.) 👸🏻🎢
My daughter Kelly, she used to ride down by the beach. There was this stable by the water, owned by an old Korean War Vet. He started calling her Sergeant Reckless. One summer his wife died and her horse wouldn’t ride, wouldn’t eat… Kelly noticed that and she made it her project. Horse ignored her but she kept going back. Everyday. She knew that that horse just needed a buddy.
Sergeant Reckless, because like the War Horse, your daughter was a lifesaver.
I love intellectual people. But not in an A+ school average grade type of way. I love people who read tons of books, show interest in movies, and express themselves within the beats of music. I love people who give the best advice to others as they possibly can. I love people who read, speak and breathe poetic words. I love unique people. I love people who prefer being alone most of the time, people who would do anything for anyone. Even if it will break them into pieces. I love the people who are completely mental and explode colors within themselves like shooting stars. I love people with red, blonde, pink, black, brown, or blue hair. I love people with piercings, tattoos, or even nothing at all. I love people with their eyes twinkling and their freckles beaming across their nose. I love humans. Beautiful beautiful humans.
Abby Wormsbaker, 14 (please do not remove author)
“inspired by the people I have seen and met at concerts and my friends.”