My Kickass Coffee Smoothie Recipe no one Asked for!
Seriously I swear by this. As someone with anxiety (who can’t handle too much caffeine on an empty stomach) and depression (who needs that caffeine), this is my go-to.
What you need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- Peanut butter
- Milk (my lactose intolerant ass uses lactose free)
- Hazelnut milk (optional)
- Coffee of choice (instant or espresso)
- Break bananas into the jug and add big ol’ teaspoon of peanut butter
- In a mug add 1-1.5 tsp coffee (or as strong as you like) and add just enough boiling water to melt it all in an espresso-like amount
- Toss that into the jug
- Using the same mug fill it with milk and toss that in too. (I add a bit more milk to the jug and use half milk and half hazelnut milk)
- Add about 4 ice cubes.
- Blend that shit good
- Enjoy 👌☕😘