Coffee shop AU? (Or anything with a similar feel)
- Hearts on Glass by @thewightknight, 300 words, G, No archive warnings.
Who on earth was this stranger standing outside the coffee shop where Hux was trying to study for finals?
- The Fruits of Autumn by gigi-sinclair, 8K words, M, No archive warnings.
Matt has never agreed that college is the best years of your life. A coffee shop might change his mind now. (Techienician)
- None of Your Business by samzillastomps, 20K words, E, No archive warnings.
Hux is keeping his head above the water with his slightly pretentious bookstore, but just barely. When the next door neighbor (a young business owner who hasn’t impressed Hux in the least) meanders over with a magical proposition for them both, Hux is in no position to deny him. A compromise to save his bookstore from bankruptcy may be just what Hux needs to feel at peace again– and just what his neighbor was hoping for to get his foot in the bookstore door.
- kaf·fee·klatsch by @jedihafren, 27K words, M, No archive warnings.
Ben Solo is your average hipster barista dealing with your typical entitled customers which he does perfectly acceptably until that day the not so typical entitled customer comes along to drive him completely mad.
- Hard to Read by @mugglelissa, 2K, E, No archive warnings.
Ben Solo is the bane of bookshop employee Hux’s existence. He moves all the books, doesn’t put them back properly, distracts his fellow employees and never buys a damn thing. Hux has had just about enough of Ben’s ridiculously handsome smile, his stupidly contagious laughter, his obnoxiously mesmerizing eyes. He’s determined to let Ben know just how he feels–that is if Ben doesn’t beat him to the punch with a confession of his own.