You bored, or feeling artsy but don’t have any inspiration...!?
Do you need to distract yourself? Or are you simply bored?
Well, let’s fix that shit right now~
Here are some great websites to make the time pass.
First off, here are some 100% free art programs!;
Photoshop CS2 - (Windows, not sure about Mac.)
FireAlpaca - (Windows and Mac)
Medibang Paint Pro- (windows and Mac)
Sketchbook Copic Edition - (Windows and Mac)
GIMP - (Windows) (Mac)
Paint tool SAI [cracked] - (Windows) (Mac)
Paint tool SAI 2 beta - (tumblr post on said program)
iPaint - (Mac)
Paintbrush - (Mac)
Pencil - (Windows, Mac)
Paint.NET - (Windows)
Seashore [still in development, ver 0.5] - (Mac)
ChocoFlop - (Mac)
Inkscape - (Mac and Windows)
ArtRage [Demo] - (Mac and Windows)
OpenCanvas 1.1[must pay for 2.0] - (Windows, not sure about Mac.)
MyPaint - (Windows)
Krita - (Windows)
Vectorian [Supports Animation] - (Windows)
Pixia[Japanese, some English versions] - (Windows)
Asperite - (Windows)
Chasys Draw IES - (Windows)
SmoothDraw - (Windows)
TwistedBrush Open Studio - (Windows)
BOUNS - CTRL+Paint [Great for teaching all kinds of stuff, like how to use digital programs.]
Alrighty, but maybe you don’t want to download software to draw, free or not. That’s just too much time, and let’s face it, you’re already bored. Well, I’ve got you covered peoples, here are some free browser paint/drawing programs!;
Pixlr.com-a browser photoeditor, and can be used for drawing!
PaintOnline- ((also has some random free browser games on site too!))
Sooo, maybe You just don’t feel like drawing…understandable, you beasts-here’s a BUNCH of other websites to calm and/or stretch those brain muscles!;
create pixel art
Awesome photo editor and art program, all free…!
Totally free transparent textures
make a cute chibi
draw some cool generative art
be a graffiti creator
create a picassohead (you don’t need to be a picasso to do so)
another awsome site to create pixel art on
and another one
create your own mandala
or color one
create an avatar
or you can try creating your own superhero
here you can interact with organisms in different environments to see how to music changes
here’s a website that translates the time into hexidecimal colours,
Here is a website where you can travel along a 3D line into the infinite unkown
here is a website where you can listen to rain with or without music
Need a model in a certain pose for drawing? here
Want to build your own planet
here is a website where you can create your own galaxies
make your own pattern (very useful if you need a new background)
create next hit comic
make a city which looks like something from 90′s games
draw a mandala like design
jig saw puzzles
more jig saw puzzles to solve
create a stunning HTML5 animation - no coding!
make a movie
create and dress up dolls
play a piano
you can also play a guitar
another sound creator
create a logo
design your dream home
explore fashion trends and create your own sets
build a website
try this app for building a website
Or maybe start learning how to code!
design your own t-shirt or a beanie or sweatpants and order them
design your own phone case
pretend to be a graphic designer with this cool online tool
Make your own Glitch art
Here’s another glitch art maker
Holy hell, here’s a third!
make an image look like it was created by a commodore 64
freaking cool text generator!
Easy to use word processor
Make up really cool patterns or run your photos through it :)
Write an essay on anything with no hassle
Wanna see how something you write would look like if it was on JacksFilms YGS((Your Grammar Sucks videos on YouTube))?
Make pictures out of text
ASCII word generator
Need an idea for some fanart-here :D
sleep calculator essay typer
artsy-fartsy pretty thing
loads of references
Still haven’t found something that would float your proverbial boat?
Then try these out!:
watch a documentary
learn to code
do something yourself
workout with the help of this great youtube channels
play pokemon or zelda or other awesome old school games
waste your time on miniclip
play games at additing games
or try games at agame
calm your thoughts
the quiet place
it will be okay
vent or listen to someone
pour out your soul
explore the sky
look at art from around the world
virtually visit museum of iraq
explore world with arounder
create a music playlist
list through rare books
scroll useful science website
create sand art
try out tastekid and discover new favorite band or movie or book
interactive 3D anatomy
random street view
post a secret
create a family tree
find our what’s the difference between x and y
help scientists and become volunteer researcher
create your own font
read a classic short story
In the mood to read, but not sure exactly what book to go for?
scribble on maps
listen to letters
play with acrobots
listen to podcasts
make a bucket list
Ever want to see the most truly useless websites in creation?
Prank a friend with this blue screen of death!
Zone out watching the colors drip down
Even More stuffs;
Wanna make a custom minecraft skin?
Well then these’ll work!
This one too~
Wanna make a custom error pop up?
Or a custom blue screen?
WELP, what about making some ASCII art?
Here ya go!
And another one~
OH, and here’s a HTML to image converter!..You’re gonna need that!
How about a pixel text bubble generator
Here’s a photoediting website that’s free and pretty awesome to mess with!
Ok, maybe none of these peeked your interest.
Maybe you’ve been wanting to create an o.c, but never really knew how to start, or you just enjoy making O.C’s.
This part of this list is specifically for OCs and Oc building. It can also apply to developing RP characters~
Just a straight up character gemsona creator
Not sure what gem to go with, or where?
OR maybe your unsure about more than just that?
Credit to http://spacetravels.tumblr.com/post/78602010683/so-you-want-to-make-an-oc-a-masterpost-of-ways For the majority of links here!
((I added a couple of links! In the appearance, details, and the whole of item names section, and the Gemsona area-((above))!
As well as the couple of Transformers/Southpark character builder links, and Undertale/TMNT below..
Basically every link I made bold I added, because I am complete fandom trash…
..Seriously, Go check her wonderful blog out~!!!
How to Write Better OCs:
basic tips on how to make your oc even better
tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
writing specific characters
a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
how to actually make an OC
Q&A (to develop characters)
giving your character a backstory
how to write an attractive character
Need an Appearance idea?
Humanoid generator? check
Here’s another one
and maybe if you didn’t like those this’ll work
Well, then here ya’ go
Maybe you need Cats?
adding more racial diversity
avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
writing sexuality and gender expression(doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
cultures of the world
guides to drawing different ethnicities(not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu;
Test to see if your character is a Sue
Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
character perceptions(What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
how to write strong relationships between two characters
8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
OCxLove Interest Handbook
develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
how to write realistic relationships
how to write relatives for your characters(this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
12 common archetypes
8 archetypes for male/female characters
female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
a list of archetypes
how to name your character
random name generator
most common surnames
surnames by ethnicity
tips for better design
basic appearance generator
pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
clothing ref masterpost
Another clothing generator
More clothing generator
Aaaand even more
Steam punk clothing
Char Style preference
give your character better powers
a list of professions
proactive vs reactive characters
positive and negative traits
123 ideas for character flaws
list of phobias
Oh shit someone died
Backgrounds and stuff? yep
Personality. you need that shit
Need something fandom related?
City generator hell yeah
location? got ya
make your own god damn laws
Need Item names?;
Fantasy/sci-fi/etc. medicine names
Stuff to make things more interesting.Weapons, clothes, treasures… whatever your characters need.
Item & Artifact Generators
Other story stuffs!
Genre, Plot, & Story Prompt Generators
How did your characters meet?
Fanfic plots. you bet your ass!
WAIT!…if none of that worked, then maybe you want to make a SouthPark style character?
Well, this one’s nice too~
What about Transformers Characters?;
Here’s a Transformers name generator~
And a Character builder!
UNDERTALE STUFFS GUYS;
Undertale character speech box creator!
Want inspiration for an Undertale Oc?
OR a super Edgy Undertale Theory generator?
Maybe you just want to read some funny Sans Puns!
How about a TMNT creator?
Or a TMNT meme generator..
If any of the links have any issues for whatever reason, HERE’S THE LINK TO THE SAME LIST I COPIED TO MY DA ACCOUNT JUST IN CASE;
We were as
distant as the moon
and the sun.
We were two continents.
Our tongues almost
touching each other,
he could feel
my tears from the sky.
And he knew, I was just a storm
of a woman.
My hands on my back,
I used to yell and no
amount of diamonds
could buy me silence.
He gave me everything,
And I would train myself like a dog
not to run after him.
I would hold myself
by the throat
and I would bite and kiss my hands.
I thought I was the most beautiful
woman in the world.
Therefore I spent all my
time in bed praying for
all the love in the world.
the angel sits on top
of one of the washers, kicking
their not-feet in time
to the laundromat muzak,
humming along with
their guttural half-here
half-off in a distant
you’ve been watching
the angel for some time,
as they put their bloodied
robes & ragged sandals
on a spin cycle for delicates,
as they poured in soap
& counted out quarters,
but it’s only as you fold
your now dry duvet
that you realize their wings
are covered in a thousand
red eyes. you look at what
should be their face
& find the swirling
of the stars instead.
‘good morning,’ you say
as you pass them on your way
out. the angel grabs your arm.
their touch burns like ice
& makes you ache. ‘your son,’
the angel whispers, ‘tells me
that he is so so proud
of how you got sober. i placed
one hundred forty four
red roses in a vase
by your door. i will be back
next sunday should you need
to talk to someone.’
Don’t get caught in the need to be massively liked the first time you hit ‘post’ because I think it’s toxic to your creativity. Reblog multiple times, don’t feel you’re bothering people because some may not have seen things.
Those nights you wish would last forever.
Those conversations you wish were endless
Those sly smiles and chuckles you wish you’d seen again and again
Those people you wish would stay together
Those moments which you so badly want to grasp but at the back of your mind, you know the clock is ticking
That’s called nostalgia. Being devoid of those moments suddenly.
It’s such a unique thing.
Cause looking back, it sets fire in your heart
And makes you realise, that even if for one moment, life can be perfect.
Why do y'all feel the need to desensitize the importance of police brutalizing and condemning black people to death by stating that blacks kill more blacks than cops do? That is NOT the point. YOU stating your tenuous statistics that you pull out of your ass or out other people’s asses from the internet & the news is not an excuse to justify a police taking a person’s life. What are you worried about blacks killing each other for? That’s our business that US blacks have to take care of ourselves within the community. Not you using it to substantiate a cop’s need to kill a black person for a crime, or feeling threatened, or resisting arrest (which tazers, mace or other things like that are for)
Every black person that was killed by a police officer did NOT deserve to die. Period. Every black person’s criminal record doesn’t look like a capital crime record that deserves an execution. So trying to investigate a black person’s background after his/her death by a cop will not justify police brutality. And if it was a person who actually deserved execution, IT STILL is NOT A COP’S FUCKING JOB TO DECIDE WHETHER HE DIES!!! THEIR MAIN FOCUS IS TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE PEOPLE NOT KILL THE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY FELT THREATENED. IF YOU FEEL THREATENED BY A BLACK PERSON BECAUSE THEY RESISTED ARREST THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE A FUCKING COP BITCH!!
1. People leave. All of them. Even if you think they’ll stick with you forever, they won’t. I won’t be pathetic and say things like they’ll rip your lungs and leave you breathless on bathroom floor. Some of them will, some will quietly disappear and you won’t even notice. But there is ONE person that’ll be there always, only one and that’s you. So try to make yourself happy.
2. Work on making experiences and memories instead on focusing on things. They will last more than that brand new iPhone.
3. Some things are fucking scary and you’ll be scared shitless but sometimes you just have to do it. Don’t think, just do it.
4. I’ve already mentioned people will leave, but when they’re here, love them with all your heart. Love them like you’ve never been hurt and be nice to them and make them feel good. Do it for yourself. But remember to put yourself first and if they make you feel like shit, leave.
5. Find people that inspire you and make you feel loved and like you can conquer the world. Surround yourself with creative, smart, caring, funny and good people. You deserve that.
6. You have to learn to accept yourself. I know it’s hard and that you’d rather be someone else. Someone prettier. smarter, more popular, richer, skinnier, better. But you can only be you. Good news; you can be prettier, smarter, more popular, richer, skinnier, better you if you work hard on yourself and never give up. And accept yourself as a bunch of flaws and learn to love yourself for it. Get to know yourself better. ‘If a lion knows his strength, no man can control him’.
7. It took me long to realize this but everyone, literally everyone has some problems, some things they hate about themselves, something or someone they can’t get over. You’re not the only one.
8. Every day go on an adventure. It doesn’t matter if you skip a class, sneak in the random building nearby, try to hold in laughing so people who live there won’t hear you and hang out on the roof or take a night ride in car of your friend who just passed a driving test. Break a routine. Live.
9. You can’t help people if they don’t want someone to help them. It will hurt to see someone you love suffering and knowing you aren’t able to help. It will hurt like hell, but you can’t do anything.
10. Laugh. Laugh until your stomach hurts and you cry and you pee in your pants a little and look like a mess. But who cares? It’s the best feeling ever.
11. You’ll have to decide what are you going to do with your life and choose college and job. Choose to do what you love, because that’s the only way you’ll be good at it. Remember you are choosing will you, 10 years from now, get up on a Monday morning feeling like you’re going to hell or looking forward to begin with your day.
12. You can do literally everything. You can become President, lose weight, get your life together or do whatever the fuck you want to do (not neccesserly in that order). All you need to do is to stop yourself from stopping yourself (if you get what i’m saying), and have some motivation and dedication. When you wake up say to yourself I OWN THIS.
13. Every day write down what have made you happy that day, or what are you grateful for. At first it may be hard, but just keep doing it.
14. Surround yourself with art. Go to museums, galleries, concerts, look up when you’re walking down the street to see architecture. Draw, write, sing, play any instrument. Beautiful thing about art is that it has infinite ways to be understood.
15. Read good books, classics. They may not seem interesting at first, but i promise you’ll learn a lot. I have nothing against John Green, but fault is not in our stars. Fault is in ourselves, and we create our own destiny
16. Take photos of everything. Few years later you’ll be glad you did.
17. Love yourself unconditionally. Do things that make you happy or are good for you. Never let other people define your worth. Live up to YOUR expectations and opinions, not others. The most valuable thing i realized this year is that i’m worth it. I deserve the best. No one has to save me, i love myself enough to be my own savior. I’m unstoppable and beautiful. And no one can make me feel anything less.
“ Describe the colour blue to someone who is colour blind?”
The colour blue is like the gushing of strong wind against your body. It is like the crash of the surf against the coarse ground. It is the sensation of petrichor. It is seeing a smile developing slowly on a loved ones face. It feels like the guilt you experience when you make someone cry. It is seeing the clouds dreamily propel themselves on a sunny day. It can be soothing, yet fearsome. But in the end it makes up the essence of our lives, the drop that matters and the colour of most of this planet.