Adrien’s Game 2.5: The Ball’s In Your Court, Nino
A: I’m being forced to rest until my bronchitis is gone, so I can’t sew
B: My creativity is suffering so, therefore, I’m making crack posts
C: I have a warped sense of humor
This one’s gonna be an in-between because “Animan” is where Adrien’s game truly shines! Unfortunately, he uses it to coach Nino into trying to get a date with Marinette. Go with what you know, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Alternatively titled: Adrien Flirts With Marinette Through His Bestie
- Can we all just agree that
Adrien giving Nino advice on how to score with Marinette is the cutest thing
- Nino literally tells Adrien this crush came out of nowhere.
- Adrien’s all “yeah dude, IKR?!”
- If I were you, I wouldn’t
look so smug, Junior.
- Phase 1 of Operation: “Clueless Dorks” uh I mean “Give Nino the Confidence to Ask Alya Out Instea–” er…you know what? We’ll just call it Phase 1.
- PHASE 1
- Ask Mari out on a date.
- No, not me. YOU.
See how this trainwreck goes below the cut!