So, let’s give you a lost of everything that helped me conclude this:
- He looks ExActLy LiKE Lin! Now I would I post a picture, but 1) I don’t have one and 2) that would be weird…BUT guys the ONLY difference is the glasses
- He is the most energetic person I’ve ever met in my life. Always smiling, and being just a ball of sunshine! Sometimes its a bit much, the spontaneous yelling and all, but…
- If he can find one he plays a song that’s connects to our lesson for the day( except Friday then he plays Friday by Rebecca Black) and its tricking amazing!
- He makes some of the corniest jokes I’ve ever heard in my life but actually makes it funny. He makes a safe place in general, like “making fun” of his self and the silly things we say in class.
- He quotes musicals, In CLaSs! We were talking about The Dominican Replubic and I promise you he goes “DR, PR, We are not Stoppin’! ” There’s so many times, with Hamilton, Oliver, In The Heights, Led His, Wicked, omigod! (Its hard to contain my excitement sometimes)
- He is the sweetest person. Oh my Goodness. Just pure and beautiful, just everything. Gosh! He’s a lot of girls’ secret teacher crush. He makes everyone smile. He’s great!
-He believes the spelling “though” is useless and “tho” is much better.
- He sometimes breaks into random songs while grading our work, or reading a question. Its literally the cutest.
- He has a cart for his belongings and he named it!!! AHHH! IN CLASS TRYING TO FIND A NAME! WE DID! (I won’t tell you tho)
-He gives a lot of his students nicknames. AnD THeY STiCk! Like you’ll hear one and ask “Oh, how’d you get your nickname?” “My teacher called me that at the beginning of the year. I guess it just stuck.”
-IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY UPSET AT HIM NO MATTER WHAT! HE’S JUST THAT ADORABLE ALL THE TIME!
- THE SaSs. There is A LOT of it.
- He is the most encouraging person. Open to almost everything. I look forward to brighten my day. Just, everything is better when you know someone understands or will listen. And you absolutely know that with him.
Claudia Auditore- January 2nd Agnes MacBean- January 5th Catherine Gladstone- January 6th Frederick Abberline- January 8th Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad- January 11th Benjamin Franklin- January 17th Rebecca Crane- February 3rd Charles Lee- February 6th Charles Dickens- February 7th Charles Darwin- February 12th George Washington- February 22nd Nigel Bumble- February 22nd Clara O'Dea- February 24th Alexander Graham Bell- March 3rd Daniel Cross- March 9th Edward Kenway- March 10th Desmond Miles- March 13th Mario Auditore- March 19th Lydia Frye- March 19th Anne Bonny- March 23rd Ratonhnhaké:ton- April 4th Álvaro Gramática- April 4th Leonardo da Vinci- April 15th George Westhouse- April 30th Giovanni Auditore- May 3rd Niccolo Machiavelli- May 3rd
Maximilien Robespierre- May 6th
Florence Nightingale- May 12th Bartholomew Roberts (Pirate Sage)- May 17th Arthur Conan Doyle- May 22th Queen Victoria- May 24th
Marquis de Sade- June 2th
Robert Topping- July 7th Violet da Costa- June 14th Juhani Otso Berg- June 17th Aveline de Grandpré- June 20th Ezio Auditore- June 24th Lucrezia Borgia- June 24th Richard Owen- July 20th Galina Voronina- July 30th Lucy Thorne- August 8th
Napoleon Bonaparte- August 15th
John Standish (Modern Sage)- August 16th Crawford Starrick- August 18th Arno Dorian- August 26th Prince Albert- August 26th Duleep Singh (The Last Maharaja)- September 6th Shay Cormac- September 12th Cesare Borgia- September 13th Samuel Adams- September 27th Isabelle Ardant- October 4th Ned Wynert- October 5th Pearl Attaway- October 20th Callum Lynch- October 21st Evie Frye- November 9th Jacob Frye- November 9th Mary Anne Disraeli- November 11th Shaun Hastings- November 16th Edward “Thatch” Blackbeard- November 23rd Haytham Kenway- December 4th Jayadeep Mir (Henry Green)- December 7th Benjamin Disraeli- December 21st Calico Jack- December 26th John Pitcairn-December 28th William Gladstone- December 29th
@citiznshane: Right now, “I’m on Fire” by Bruce Springsteen is playing on Troian’s phone. The Super 8 I’m holding is hiding my tears… this sweet beautiful bride is about to walk down the isle. 📷:@rebeccawmakeup