i need a reason to live. can you please give me one. thank you.
I can give you fifteen:
1. Sunsets: there is nothing more beautiful and unique than seeing a sunset on the drive home from somewhere
2. Looking out a car window at night and seeing all the city lights sparkling at night
3. The look a person gives to someone who they are deeply in love with, the kind of look that is stripped of all the many faces people put on, a genuine, soft look that says, “i couldn’t imagine a world without you.”
4. Meeting the love of your life for the first time
5. Meeting life-long friends for the first time
6. Fun moments you will never forget
7. Kisses; all kinds of kisses
8. The smell and taste of your favorite meal
9. You or someone else crying happy tears
10. Reading a new book or playing a new video game or watching a new movie/tv show
12. Acing a test you thought you failed
13. Being able to persevere even when it gets tough; being able to say, “I got through this and I survived it.”
14. Music. Hearing new songs and experiencing the emotion of new song or feeling the emotions behind an old song.
15. Just to see what tomorrow brings
And these aren’t ALL the reasons to live, there are so many more reasons to live. Everyone’s reason to live is different, so if anyone else has any more reasons of your own please add on! Live is worth living and there isn’t just one or a handful of reasons to live: the number of reasons to live is infinite.
Don’t ever think there is no reason to live, anon; there is always a reason to live.
(this goes for all my other followers as well!)