Nursey Doesn’t Know He’s Bi
Shhh just hear me out ok. buckle up your seatbelts and let’s talk about this doofus of a boy who doesn’t know that he likes boys.
- Derek doesn’t know what it is about William that makes him enjoy being around him, even if they drive each other crazy.
- William doesn’t know why this boy won’t just let him live his life and keep his pretty face to himself. It goes to show you that the one boy who William develops a crush on ends up being straight as hell.
- But there’s just something about him that gives Dex hope.
- Maybe it’s the way Nursey brings him coffee every Thursday morning before they go to English 111.
- Or the way Nursey cant help but smile every time Dex walks into the room
- Or how about whenever Dex gets tired and really just wants to listen and not talk, Nursey will gush for hours about this novel he is reading.
- Dex loved spending time with Nursey and hell he’d fallen in love head over heels for this boy, but he kept reminding himself that Nursey was straight.
- Nursey didn’t know why being around Dex was so easy.
- He memorized Dex’s coffee preference (cinnabon creamer and two Splendas) and brought it to him every Thursday.
- He didn’t know why when Dex talked to him, his cheeks started to warm up or his hands would get sweaty.
- Nursey had no idea why longed to touch his fiery red hair and stroke it until Dex fell asleep in his lap.
- The only other person he felt this way about was Maggie…who he ended up dating for a year.
- Holy crap…he…likes???DEx????
- Nursey suddenly freezes and all external noise just stops
- He likes? Dex? What? HOw can this be? he had only liked girls or found girls pretty before.
Like sure he’d seen pictures of like Chris Evans abs and been like wow id like to like a shot of vodka off him, but who wouldn’t right, Shitty? Shitty: Chris Evans is a beaut Lardo: Shitty isn’t the one to talk about normal str8 boy stuff with Nursey: *hits the blunt faster and harder*
- Nursey had to take this all in and process it holy crap what was this.
- When he finally came back to reality, he knew what he had to do.
- He marched his way across campus to the Haus where Dex was busy trying to get Betsy to run again.
- He walked in the kitchen and saw Dex with his red baseball cap on backwards and in blue jeans and a tight white shirt with grease stains on it and he could barely breath..
- Dex heard him walk in and looked up from where he was working. “Hey Nurse,” he smiled, “how’s it going?”
- Nursey walked over to him and planted a sloppy wet kiss on Dex’s chapped lips and prayed to God.
- He broke away and Dex was all starry eyed and trying to figure out what happened.
- Nursey just nodded, “Yup…im definitely bi.” He turns and starts to walk out of the kitchen.
- Before leaving, he throws his head over his shoulder and says, “Dex. Dinner? At 8?”
- Dex nodds, “yeah…totally…that would be like…chill.”