genji and doom fist (sep) hc who have a s/o that is into kids tv shows (due to their autism) but is really secretive an shy about it due to the fact that they are used to being made fun of for it, pls?
- Everyone has their own interests, he does feel bad that you’ve only felt shame at disclosing that in others. He did sense that something like that happened with the way you apologise for talking too much about what you enjoyed.
- He will watch some of it with you, seeing why you enjoy it. The characters are enjoyable and their relationship was genuine. It did seem to appeal to anyone who enjoyed clever writing.
- If you’re a good person than it doesn’t matter what hobby’s you have. As long as you aren’t cruel with your hobby than he sees nothing wrong with it.
- He wouldn’t have seen much to it years before but cartoons were one of the few things that they would let him watch in prison. He has learnt to appreciate it, getting a bit of interest in animation as well.
- He doesn’t have the time anymore but he’s glad that you still enough time to indulge in your hobbies. It makes it a bit easier to go on missions if you’re happy, especially since even after escaping the two of you rarely see each other.
- He will let you know of any shows that he would recommend, letting you know that your hobby doesn’t affect his view of you. Everyone needs a hobby to help keep them sane.