@erurink New friendo! Thank you a hundred times over for making this prompt list. It’s magnificent. It’s so painfully eruri, but also versatile enough for every fandom *heart eyes* It took me a few days to work out characterizations (I take canon-verse nerd-ishly seriously) Good luck with your job app! Sorry, this is kind of heavy. Usually, I don’t write angst…
[~1k, Canon-verse Angst/Grieving. But also Fluff because, hello, it’s me. Developing Friendships. Post-ACWNR, Pre-canon.]
It had been three months.
Levi could feel the number rolling around in his head, knocking against his skull, sharp-edged and painful. It must have cut too deep because when a little girl with a bobbing reddish ponytail darted in front of him, narrowly missing hooves and wheels, he froze. Someone collided with his back and spat, “Fucking watch it, freak.” The man smelled cloying, like perfume and rot, when he shoved past Levi and shot his uniform a look more filthy than his stringy hair. Levi turned on his heel and returned to his quarters without getting any of the supplies he needed from town.
Three months above-ground, three months back in the ground—turned to dirt to fertilize that pretty grass that matched Isabel’s eyes.
10 Alternative Titles for The Picture of Dorian Gray:
• 101 Times Lord Henry Should Have Shut His Cynical Whore Mouth
• I Kissed a Boy, and More Embarrassingly, My Own Portrait, and I Liked It
• I’m a Murderer, but Everything is Perspective
• Although I’m a Complete Wanker, I Am Infact a Victim of Suggestion Under the Influence of Another Complete Wanker
• Narcissism and Consequences
• If You’re Not Young and Pretty You May as Well Just Die
• Personalities Don’t Seem So Ugly When Surrounded With Beautiful Things
• Selling Your Soul for a Picture Probably Isn’t Worth It
• Being Philosophical and Being Intelligent are Not Always the Same Things
• It’s Okay to be Gay As Long As You Get Rid of the Body
Okay it took me a whole while to actually do the comic and I’m sorry, but here’s the first page soooo… Also I hate this font and lineart is a pain in the ass to make, so I’m probably gonna change the way I do the next pages.
What she means:
Why do people talk about Jonathan Groff more than Okieriete Onaodowan? Jon left Hamilton months ago and is literally on stage for like 10 minutes. Oak has an amazing range and is the last original cast member. Why does no one talk about him. Why wasn't he nominated for a Tony. I need answers.