How would Hasebe, Gokotai, Nakigitsune, and Yasusada tell Saniwa that their cooking is god awful and they need to Stop (there is no teaching this Saniwa, they try but they just can't)
• Makes the mistake of not giving up teaching you. He just can’t believe his master isn’t picking it up.
• He wonders if the taste is just beyond they’re level since they’re not properly human.
• Someone else will need to step in and stop them from draining away the resources because Hasebe refuses to face reality.
• Oh god how he stresses over it. He doesn’t want to hurt your feelings but he genuinely believes your bad cooking could bring harm to someone.
• Asks Ichi-nii to at be in the room with him when he tell you for support.
• Starts crying as he does since he sees the offence on your face, he hides behind Ichigo.
• Waited a while, hoping someone else would be the one to drop the harsh truth on you since he really didn’t want to.
• When no one did he sucked it up… And got his fox to break the news to you.
• Speaks for himself, pleads with you and says food shouldn’t ever look like that. He over does it a little and feels bad.
• He doesn’t want to be direct about it at all. Like Naki, at first he’s hoping someone else can do it. He sees pretty quickly that isn’t happening.
• Still avoiding saying it, he just does his best to make sure you don’t have the time to be in the kitchen, always distracting you or pulling you away.
• His behavior is kind of obvious and he spills the beans quickly when you confront him.