Day 25, had to draw something on my desk. Don’t really have a desk but use my coffee table enough as one so used that.
I have a cup of pens and such on the table and in the cup was my awl, so I decided to draw that.
I once saw while browsing the web some “realism drawing challenge” photos and decided to give it a try on this one.
I suppose it’s not too bad for a first try.
Hey everyone! I recently started a new playthrough of Skyrim as a Breton Scholar, and really wanted to immerse myself in the game. I’m not too sure if this has been done before, but I figured I’d post my own little challenge here. Although there’s no true way to “beat” the challenge, it’s still a fun way to play and to immerse yourself in the game.
The Top 3 Rules
• No manual saving. You may only rely on auto save. You can manipulate the character menu save to whichever time you like in Gameplay settings.
• No fast traveling. Trek your way across the world, see what your character sees! Experience the world of Skyrim to its fullest!
• No on-screen quest markers. You should be able to disable these in your Gameplay settings.
Hard Mode Rules
• If you die, you die. Delete the character, and start again.
• Do not do the main questline. Do not become the Dragonborn. Don’t use shouts.
• Set difficulty to “Master”. This is pretty much a given if you want a true challenge.
If you have any questions, or anything you’d like to me add to the challenge, feel free to send me an ask! Enjoy your adventure in Skyrim, folks!
Kim Soo Hyun is the model of this drawing XD I’ve found a way to better draw faces for portraits, simply make a rectangle and flesh out the lines of the sides of the face.. I found that drawing the ears first makes it easier to determine where to place the rest of the features, also, I know I’m not really good enough at portraits to teach others what to do, these are simply just my observations over the short period of time, I’ve been practising it XD
These are more of my thirty days challenge, the pink one is supposed to be Audrey Hepburn.. and the one next to her is supposed to be donghae from super junior.. yeah, they don’t really look alike.. but I feel like I’ve gotten a tiny tad better than before
More from my thirty day challenge.. I’m beginning to feel like it was a bad idea trying to do realism.. XD most of the stuff I do, I sit back and think: how in the world do I make this look realistic? It still looks kind of cartoony? Manga ish? And not the realism I want..