Phan is real?
So i stumbled upon these deleted blogs i found while looking through Google docs (the link of one below). For a moment i thought it was just another one of thoes phan ship blogs, but then i started reading it.
i use to think dan and phill were just best friends that people shipped.
Now i don’t even ship it… I believe it’s cannon.
If you want proof of phan, read this.
Warning: If you don’t want to feel bad for invading their privacy, don’t read this.
Here is the link to the deleted blog:
(please don’t spread this link around.)
I surmised all of the deleted blogs here.
think Phan Is Cannon.
1 Phil is literally 28. twenty eight. nearly 30. I think that’s the age to be in a committed relationship with somebody, possibly even married.
They still live with each other.
Two grown men flirting with each other.
I wouldn’t say that’s what you call a ‘platonic friendship’
2 There was a video made called the “valentines video” (pretty sure we all know about it). It was a video created Phil and uploaded to lessamaizingphill for Dan on valentines day saying he loves him and he is his valentine, proving that they are/were dating. It got un-privated by a YouTube glitch but they quickly deleted it. Dan and phill said that the video was just an April fools joke, but there is so much disproving that
Read here (Content from deleted blog) :
There are several things that don’t seem to make sense about the Valentine’s Day Video being a prank, when you take a moment to think about it.
1. If it was a prank and they decided not to go through with it, why keep it up on Phil’s side channel for a year and a half?
2. Why delete the video after it had leaked, when adding a simple annotation saying that it was a joke would’ve saved a lot of drama and gossiping? phanlentine.tumblr.com 130/134
7/8/13 Valentine’s Day Video - Context and Commentary
3. Why did they initially go directly to the fans that found it and ask them to keep it quiet, rather than making a general announcement to all their fans that this was a prank?
4. Why so much zeal in hunting down the copies of it that still circulate?
5. For someone who usually cannot act his way out of a paper bag, how did Phil manage to pull off the “smitten and in love" look so well?
6. Why did so much work go into a simple prank video?
7. Why include references that no one would have understood at the time?
More here: (X)
Why would they lie about it?
If we assume the Valentine’s Day video is real, why would they claim that it’s a prank? This is entirely guessing, but here are a few possibilities:
1. They were no longer a couple when the video leaked and didn’t want to dredgeup the past
2. They want their relationship to remain private because their fans tend to beinvasive (like, some people have set up entire blogs analyzing the Valentine’sDay video, I mean what?)
3. They worry about the drama it would cause if their relationship was public andthey broke up
4. They think it will affect their careers
5. They aren’t out to their families and/or friends
6. They feel that the video was so intimate they’d rather people think it’s fake
7. They’re caught in a “spiral of lies” and don’t want to own up to lying for solong.
I’m not aloud to give a link or a copy of the video, but the valentines video is still out there.
So if it wasn’t an April fools joke, it was a real valentines video from Phil to Dan.
Don’t think that’s a sign of 'platonic friendship’ either.
3 Back in 2010, before Dailybooth.com was taken down, there were alot of photos proving phan, especially the comments between dan and phill
(read in link below)
THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
(sorry for the playlist thing)
(X) the cactus thing (Phil literally confirms phan on camera)
(X) i love you phil - dan
(X) Phil isn’t really a prankster
(X) Dan saying he’d Adopt kids
(X) THE HEART EYES ARE STRONG WITH THIS ONE
(not included part to phillsnotonfire)
(X) WAIT OH MY GOD WHAT
(X) PHIL AND HIS “BOYFRIEND”
AND THATS WHY I THINK PHAN IS CANNON
… Did i seriously just write that entire thing ;-;
oh god. i have no life.