tagged by the beautiful @ladytharen. thanks love. <3
5 things you’ll find in my bag
- lipstick/chapstick/lip gloss
5 things in my bedroom
- 3 shelf bookshelf that only houses like….¼ of my collection?
- stereo system connected to my computer that i never use but i really should
- a styrofoam skull i bought from michael’s that i haven’t painted yet.
- 3 rolls of posters, a yoga mat, and my world map all rolled up in the corner.
- a smart tv that’s always set to HGTV
5 things i’ve always wanted to do in my life
- learn how to play the bass guitar and start making youtube covers
- go spelunking!
- be constantly traveling
- get published (either writing or photographs or both)
5 things that make you happy
- art (making it, looking at it, appreciating it)
- my mom
- being healthy
- learning (i really wish i could afford to go back to school
5 things i’m currently into
- writing fanfiction and working on my novel
- working on a new art project
- learning italian and norwegian intermittently
- podcasts (making and listening)
- lmao looking for a job
5 things on my to-do list
- finish my literati drug au and travel photographer au by may
- catch up on all my tv shows
- move to nyc by the end of the year (it won’t happen but i’m trying)
- build up my portfolio and start my shop
- get a kitten
5 things you may not know about me
- um, i’m half lebanese and can speak a small amount of arabic from my grandparents, though i was never taught fluently before they passed away. most people are incredibly surprised that i am middle eastern when they meet me cause i have more of my mothers western european looks. my grandparents both immigrated here from Beirut. i liked growing up in a mixed home and being exposed to the culture from my dad’s side, i need to learn more, and i would love to visit at some point in my life.
- (going off that my lebanese cousin Georgina Rizk won Miss Universe in 1971)
- i’m an artist (painter, photographer, graphic design, etc.) and received an art degree but my other interest in school was biology to become a medical examiner.
- i’ll be 25 in two months and still don’t now how to drive (that’s just sad, right?).
- i’ve never been west of New Orleans.
- i’ve never been in a relationship.
that’s the most i’ve ever shared on this site omg