Five hours with him (fifth hour)
Part 4 | Part 5 | Finale (soon)
- So… you knew? - he asked once we were on our seats again.
-Uh, yeah. Since the first minute.
- I told you. I have seen Gossip Girl. And my friend works on Marvel Studios. I’ve been on the offices thousands of times.
- Have you ever seen me there?
- Not really…
- Oh, well…
- So, I guess I won.
- Yeah. Now I have to do whatever you want, so…
- I want you to tell me what you were going to make me do.
- I was going to ask you on a date. - he blushed.
- Great. That we’ll do.
- Yeah, why not?
- G-great… Where?
- I’ve never been to Boston – I shrugged.
- Uh… I may know a place. And I can ask Chris.
- Okay. Give me your phone. - he did so, and I noted my number on it. - Once you know, send the direction to me and we can schedule.
- Okay. By the way… - he gave me my phone back.
- Oh, yes! I forgot about it.
He smiled, and took my hand, stroking it.
- I can’t believe you were playing with me all this time. Why did you do that?
- You always seemed nice and I thought if you knew I knew you’d just go away. Plus, don’t tell me it hasn’t been a great trip.
- The best one – he smiled.
I smiled back, and started playing with his fingers.
- How long are you going to be in Boston? - he asked.
- A month… and you?
- Just until Wednesday.
- Well, we can catch up back in New York…
- I don’t know, babe. I have filmings, and stuff like that.
- Oh, right…
- I’d stay with you, but…
- Hey, don’t worry. We’re not even a couple. Let’s see how it goes on that date, and we’ll figure out how to keep going.
- Alright… - he said, stroking my cheek, and getting closer, to kiss me. But I moved my head and he ended up kissing my cheek. - What’s up?
- There’s a guy over there looking at us – I whispered, pointing at him with my head. - I’m not sure if he’s a pap or a fan, but it’s bad in both ways.
He nodded, looking at me.
- Do you want to move seats?
- No… There’s only half an hour left.
- I have only half an hour left till I see you again?
- Yes… You better take the most out of it.
- I wish I could, but I think it’s illegal to do what I want to do here – he said, winking at me.
- Sebastian! - I said, blushing.
He laughed, and stroke my hand. - It’s just a joke, sweetheart.
- I know, I know…
- Plus, you’ve done it in worse places.
- Can you forget the castle thing for good, please?
- Okay, okay… Is somebody coming for you? At the station, I mean.
- My brother-in-law.
I smiled. - Yes. Is Chris coming for you?
- No. He doesn’t know I’m coming. It’s a surprise.
- How are you heading to his house then?
- I’ll get a cab. Or rent a car.
- Don’t be a dickhead. We’ll drive you there.
- I don’t want to bother, doll.
- You won’t.
- I’m being serious.
- Okay, okay. But don’t get mad at me, sweetie.
- I’m not mad… I’m just tired. It’s been a long journey.
- Do you want to sleep?
I shook my head.
- I’ll wake you up when we arrive. Have some rest, baby girl.
I placed my head in his chest, closing my eyes. I felt his arm around my body, stroking my arm, and his chin being placed on the top of my head. I was happy. I smiled, and pulled myself closer to him. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.
I felt my body being shaken, and woke up.
- Wha-what’s up? - I asked.
- We’re arriving. It’s the next stop. - I pouted. - What’s wrong?
- Nothing… I was… having a good dream.
- I was there, wasn’t I?
- Nope. But Chris was. - He groaned. - I was kidding.
- Well, stop.
- Okay, sorry. - I said, kissing him.
He smiled, and stood up. I did the same.
- Be careful when the train stops, doll. You may fall.
- Thank you, dear Sebastian, for trusting me.
- You’re welcome, sweetie. Do you want me to take your suitcase?
He took our luggages, and we waited until the train finally stopped. I took his hand, and we got out of the train.
- I can’t believe I’m out of there. I’m seriously thinking about going back by plane. - He looked at me as if I had said some crazy shit. - What?
- Nothing, honey, nothing.
– Come on. - I said, dragging him out of the station. - Let’s look for Josh.
- Baby, I can really get a cab, I don’t-
I turned back, looking in his eyes.
- You’re coming with me. End.
He sighed. - Okay, okay…
I looked to all the people on the streets, looking for my brother-in-law. When I couldn’t find him, I decided to get on top of a bench in the street, to see if I could find him in that way.
- Doll? What the heck are you doing? - asked Sebastian.
- I can’t find Josh!
- Maybe he hasn’t arrived yet. The train arrived ten minutes late, who knows…
- Sebby, you ain’t helping.
- Come on, get down.
- Not until I find him.
- Sweetheart, you’re gonna hurt yourself.
- I won’t.
- Y/N!? - I heard, on my back.
I finally saw his blonde hair, coming right were I was.
- What the fuck are you doing up there? - asked he, taking me by the waist and putting me down.
- Trying to find you! - I hugged him. - Hello.
- Hello – he said, hugging me back.
We split, and I looked at Seb. I took him by his wrist and dragged him closer to me.
- Josh, this is Seb. I met him on the train. Well, kinda. Can we drive him to his friends’ house?
Josh looked at Sebastian, who was all blushed and shy. - Sure, no problem. Where does he live?
Sebastian gave him Chris’ adress, and we went to the car.
We put our luggage on the trunk, and I sit in the backseats with Sebastian. Josh, who was driving, asked me about the journey.
- Well, it was funny – I said, smiling to Seb. - How is May?
- Like if she was gonna blow up at any moment. And, she’s pissed off. Your mother won’t come after all.
- No? She didn’t tell me anything.
I felt Sebastian’s hand on my leg, stroking it, and I put my own hand on top of his.
- Looks like your father can’t drive after at least one month more. And you know, they won’t catch a plane. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
Sebastian laughed, and I looked at him, mad.
- Can you two stop making fun of me? They scare the shit out of me, alright?
- It’s okay, sweetie – said Sebastian.
I pushed myself back, to the seat’s back, and crossed my arms, angry. Sebastian, in response, kissed my forehead.
A few minutes later, we arrived to Chris’ house. I got off the car with Sebastian, and we took his suitcase off the trunk. He looked at me, smiling.
- What’s it?
- I can’t stop thinking about the next time I will see you.
- You haven’t stopped seeing me yet.
- I know. - he said. He left his suitcase on the ground, took me by the waist and kissed me. I kissed him back, and he pushed me agaisnt the car. When we split up, I was lacking air.
- Wow… - I whispered. He laughed.
- I gotta go. I’ll call you later, okay?
- Okay. Say hi to Chris for me.
- I won’t.
- I know. It was worth the try. - I kissed him one last time, and went back to the car, sitting this time on the passengers sit.
Josh and I waited until he get onto the building to leave.
- I thought you met him on the train.
- I did. But five hours can make a lot. - I said, smiling, and looking to my hand, where the old ring used to be.
I had a new opportunity with a great guy, and this one, won’t blow up on my face.