Some digital doodles of Mob Psycho 100.
What I truly love about this manga is how it promotes kindness as the most important quality a person can have.
Sure, I like reading comics about cool awesome fights (and there are some good ones!) like everybody else but I think a message like this one can actually improve the world we live in. That and also the relationships between the characters are so precious. I highly recommand reading it!
And then, there’s Reigen. You gotta see this guy in action :-)
Neil is Andrew’s polar opposite, he knows, yet so much of him existsin terrains that Andrew is intimately familiar with. They both know the kind of pain that pushes you to the brink; they both possess the strength to pull themselves back from it, and Neil chose him.
@delicatelyfantasticninja tagged me to do this lockscreen and home screen thing with a picture of my face, and while I did do it, I have changed my screen since then. (also wow look at the twinkle in my eye in that picture, almost like I’ve got a lust for life)
This is kind of random, forgive me, but I was reading your ALDNT story and in chapter 12 there's a small part that goes: "he has an arrangement with the owner of the Whole Foods on third: she looks the other way when inventory doesn’t quite match up" and I wanted to tell you that that part had be cackling for a good five minutes because I actually work at the third street Whole Foods in Brooklyn, so please thank you for this delightful image
Oh my goodness, this is AMAZING!!!!
No joke, when I was writing that chapter, I spent way too long looking up grocery stores in and around Brooklyn to figure out which one I thought Magnus would use. I didn’t want to leave it vague, and then I thought maybe there’d be a tiny chance that someone from the area might pick up on the fact that I’d used a real Whole Foods location and appreciate it.
So this is just a million times better than I ever could have hoped!!!!!!! Honestly, thank you so much for sharing this with me! You’ve just completely validated that afternoon I spent clicking around google maps street views of grocery stores. This absolutely made my day and I can’t tell you how happy I am! 💜💜💜
• When one sits on the others lap for any non-sexual reason.
• One of them is cooking and the other wraps their arms around their waist.
• Comfort cuddles
• When one of them is insecure and the other refuses to let them think of themselves that way.
• When one of them is an angry ball of rage and will only be calm and happy when their s/o is around.
• Band AUs.
• Kissing and then being picked up so their legs are wrapped around the others waist.
• One of them is a jock and will always give their team jacket to the other.
• 5 + 1 (these depend on the topic).
• Comfort during an anxiety/panic attack.
• Coffeeshop AUs.
• Morning cuddling.
• College AUs
• Small one wearing tall one’s clothes.
• When one of them is asexual and the other one hundred percent respects that and will do anything to make them feel comfortable.
• Sick fics.
• Saying “I love you” without directly saying it.
• High school AUs.
• Friends playing matchmaker.
• Falling for the best friends brother/sister
• WHEN NEITHER OF THEM DIE.
• Youtuber AUs.
• One is a cinnamon roll that needs protection and the other is a brutal rebel and if anyone hurts their cinnamon roll they will destroy them (if you’re familar with my posts, you know how much I love this one).
• Meeting the parents and the parents are so accepting of the relationship.
• Friends noticing hickies and embarrassment ensues.
• Saying their first “I love you”.
• Height difference cuteness where one of them is super short and their s/o will always pick them up to make them eye level.
• When they get locked in and that forces them to confess.
• Sloppy make outs.
• When the relationship is already established.
• When one of them is scared to fall in love but ends up loving the other too much and so when they kiss for the first time they just say “fuck it” and freaking go for it.
• (since I keep seeing people add it and I enjoy it on occasion as well) Fake dating.
And that’s it so far. I’ll most likely add more to this list later. Feel free to add your own. : )
Also I made this to help out any struggling fanfic writers.