Sadly we have come across a couple of cases where people have converted our meshes (which we allow) but have not followed other points in our TOU or credited properly. For this reason we would like people to ask before they convert/edit/upload just so that we can make sure our TOU is being followed.
- You must ask for permission to convert or edit our meshes!
- If you post a picture of your edit we would like you to add “@sketchbookpixels“ so we can see what awesome stuff you have made
- As we share all of our CC publically and this is one of our main points, we reserve the right to ask you to make any edits/ conversions public
- If you upload an edit (with our permission) of our creations, please state that the original mesh comes from @sketchbookpixels
- Don’t re-upload our creations to any kind of site we do not agree to
- Don’t claim our creations as your own
- Any edits, recolors, conversions of our meshes may NOT be put behind an adfly (or any other) link! The link must be a direct link to the download!
- Conversion to another game: As we only play Sims 3, you are free to do this, just follow the general TOU :)
- Small mesh edits: If you are planning on only removing part of the mesh (like a pocket or sleeves) then please ask before you start as we will usually do this for you.
- Large mesh edits: If you wish to change the mesh / mash it up then feel free to go ahead! You can also ask us if we still have the original MD /Obj file. Please ask before releasing to the public :)
- Conversions to other ages: Please ask us before you begin, as we may wish to do these ourselves, and if not, we may be able to provide you with the original MD file.
- Adding stencils/ recolors: No extra TOU for this, just follow the general TOU.
- Skins: You may use our skins for personal blends but please ask before uploading. We hope you will upload!