105 Days Of BroTPs, day 16: Adrien and Chloé
- I’m just thinking about how when Adrien was homeschooled, Chloé was the only kid his age he knew and his only friend, and now I’m crying because imagine how lonely it would feel to not know anyone and so how close must he have been with Chloé out of necessity
- And the thing is that Chloé really does care about Adrien!! She wanted him to be able to come to school and live like a normal kid, she’s always being really protective over him, he’s one of the few people she’s always nice to, she was so happy to see he’s safe in the Christmas episode… she cares about him a lot
- And Adrien cares about Chloé a lot! You can tell it hurts him that he’s realized she’s not a very nice person and now they’re drifting apart ack…
- Okay but imagine after a Chloé redemption arc, if these two could regain their old friendship?? It would be so sweet and precious, I think it would make them happier
- Adrien’s a sweetheart so he’d be one of the first people to help Chloé become a kinder person, right? He’d encourage her and be there for her and help her out.
- Also (ZAGSPOILERS) a bee and cat friendship square?? Good stuff