“Snake Pass for Nintendo Switch is inspired by the classic Rare platform games of
the Nintendo 64 era, so getting David Wise on board for the soundtrack was imperative
to complete our vision. His
sunny, tropical compositions blend perfectly with the slithery gameplay.
He’s truly a composer of rare talent indeed!” said Seb Liese, Creator of Snake Pass.
- Plan to dress exactly alike and announce “Well, one of us has to go change” at the altar.
- Wedding piñatas instead of a bouquet/garter toss. Stand by the piñata so when someone breaks it you can get the best candy.
- Have a dog bring the rings down the aisle. Share the first dance at the reception with dog. Have the whole wedding party made up of dogs. Dogs everywhere. Yes.
- Rather than throwing rice, have guests throw down instead.
- One partner wears the front half of a horse costume, and the other wears the bottom half. After the ceremony, join together as one horse and gallop down the aisle. Tell no one about the horse costume beforehand.
- “Something old, something new, something borrow, something blue” is so old hat. Make your wedding more modern by wearing “something gay, something rare, snomething (snake something) and a bear.”
My lovely male Timor Python. These are one of my two favorite pythons ever (the other being a Boelen’s). I’ll definitely be getting more of these, it’s a shame they’re fairly difficult to come by though. Timor’s are incredibly impressive looking pythons!
Monocled cobras, from Joseph Fayrer’s 1874 The Thanatophidia of India: Being a Description of the Venomous Snakes of the Indian Peninsula, with an Account of the Influence of Their Poison on Life—illustrated by students from the Calcutta School of Art.