Okay, so I realize I was being a Negative Norman yesterday so I wanted to switch it up today and list a few things I really appreciate about what I’ve seen of Andromeda.
1. The voice acting and dialogue writing feels realistic and flows well. There were rarely times in the released content that I felt thrown off by someone saying something overly corny or that didn’t suit the situation.
2. The movement animation is actually gorgeous in many instances. There are so many small movement’s of the character’s body that contribute to making them feel less stiff and more realistic. I don’t feel like I’ve seen anything like it before in a game that allows you to create a custom character.
3. Your sibling and parent change to match your appearance and it seems done fairly well.
4. Liam Kosta continues to be a total babe. He’s sweet and friendly and I trust him with my life. If he won’t be my boyfriend then we have top notch best friend material. Every interaction I’ve seen with him has subtly revealed him to be sweet, agreeable, and an absolute fucking cinnamon roll. Honestly I want to protect the hell out of him. “You take a risk for the right reason and it’s supposed to work!” Tbh I would play this game just because Liam is in it.
5. The Angara. They come off so passionate and compassionate and I’m so ready to meet them and fall in love with another ME alien race. The scene where Jaal punches someone and then hugs him and they share a hug watered my crops, cleaned my kitchen, and drove my children to school.
6. Drack is your adopted father and leans on your shoulder to sleep during movie night.
7. The opening feels really authentic and exciting. I watched about half of the first 45 minutes video before I felt like it was too much, but the beginning was exciting and though predictable, still a lot of fun. It really demonstrated the level of technological advances that are available, significantly more than I felt any moment of the original series.
So this is track 7 of the unreleased album I put together. I have the Unplugged ep, but at the time I didn’t feel like moving audio files. I only have the three other songs that are actually from the ep on the ep. When I post that eventually, you can download it and move it to wherever you like obviously. Reblog if you want the steps to downloading audio files off of youtube or tumblr. That’s where I get everything (but I only download the unreleased stuff, you should use this knowledge for good lol). If you actually read all of this then you’re amazing.
what's your opinion on capricorn? stereotypes about them?
i mean personally i think caps are a bit misunderstood. even by some astrologers. they’re definitely very stoic and self-disciplined but their whole lives don’t revolve around staying up all night studying ksksdd.
i like caps. i like to look at them as scorpio in a tailored suit. dark and mysterious, very intense but less messy. they’re just as concerned with their reputation but focus less on being mysterious and more on seeming…almost robotic. people think they’re simple and boring because they rarely release their real selves. they dont even do it consciously, it’s just instinct for them
ANYWAY ,,, im a fan
Not because i think i’m amazing but I was always surprised this had so little plays in comparison to my other songs on Soundcloud.
I so rarely like what i release but this might be one of the few I do but that’s also because I remember how it was recorded.
It was recorded in my bedroom with one microphone and in one take. I had written this as a poem a few years before and found these chords so sang it over in my head and then put the mic on the stand and recorded it.
This is literally what came out and I remember at the time being so engulfed by the words and feeling so genuinely shocked by what my reaction was to it.
I’ve never had that experience before.
I guess nobody else would know that but for me it has always such an important meaning and feeling to me when i heard it back, i always listen back and can’t believe how it was literally written as it is sounds in this very version.
[Eng sub] Keep a lookout for Jimin’s next birthday cos The evil Hobi and maknae will release a rare, edited freestyle dance by Jimin who told him not to upload it hahahaha…. they’ll probably title the video “Jimin REALLY got not jams!” xDDDD