I’ve been playing Symmetra a lot recently. Here is a list of reasons why:
- I can bring basketballs, Pachimarus and other Random Shit I find around the map to the objective.
- People think it’s a peace offering. I kill them.
- I can create Microwave Rooms and sit primly in them while people get paralyzed and die. sometimes I even say “Hello.”
- I can jump around the objective screaming, “HERE COMES THE DANGER NOODLE!!!!!” in team chat as I wave my Scary Laser Beam at the red team
- Accidental Plays of the Game, otherwise known as “Whoops, I got a quad kill,” and “FUCKING WARN ME BEFORE YOU NANOBOOST ME ANA [INCOHERENT SCREAMING AND DANGER NOODLE WAVING]”
- Teleporter Cliff Trolling (aka, DID I NOT TELL YOU TO PLAY DVA?)
- Watching all the idiots fail to get the basketball in the hoop and then just calmly threading it through the hoop to the ribbons and streamers I deserve