Most of this dumb site talks about girls like ‘uwu soft. beautiful. flawless. goddess. must hug and kiss. you’re ethereal diamond beings every single one of you!! girls gotta stick together! god yaaaass girls!!!’
But girls get older, and when they do, all that praise for girls becomes ‘racist Karen let me see the manager haircut Sue shitty brownies at the bake sale Helen rude racist screaming entitled Cathy gotta own this crusty old bitch Barbara’
It’s getting better now, less butterflies more comfort. We can talk more easily, make eye contact more easily, and all I wanna do is be around you. But don’t get me wrong I still get excited over small conversations and smiles and eye contact, just not so nervous. It’s nice. I don't want it to go away.
if you haven't done this yet, top five serves in haikyuu?
I’m….so weak for all the serves tbh
1. Oikawa. Ah, nobody serves the way you do, baby and I’m so here for people being absolutely dead inside and outside before during and after his serves. He truly is the most beautiful and I think that this particular one from the last Karasuno vs. Aoba Johsai match could really be my favorite. But also, every Oikawa serve is my favorite Oikawa serve so there’s that
2. Yamaguchi. This moment. I cried all the tears I’ve got in my eyes and I wanted to run on the court the same way Noya and Hinata tried to do. It was so epic and it meant so much for our little Yams. A person who always felt behind everyone, the only first year not on the starting line, who’s not so good at anything and yet was able to trick with his killer serve one of the best liberos in Haikyuu. And not only him. That happened with Nishinoya too during practice. I can’t even find the words to describe how endlessly proud I am of him :’)
3. Semi. “I want to show my abilities. This desire is too strong. Although I know that the current Shiratorizawa does not need such a setter, this desire is un-containable. But, when I’m serving, I am free.” Like, damn. Semi is honestly so badass and he reminds me of Suga on so many levels. It doesn’t matter that he’s not the official setter anymore, no one could ever dare take his desire to fight away from him, and he will. He’s untamable and I love him so much
Plus that tongue thing he does before serving really makes me feel…things
4. Kageyama. Same as Oikawa (I mean he’s his student, after all), every time Kags serves is just mesmerizing to watch
Sorry for the spam it’s just that I could really watch him serve on repeat for the rest of my life and be quite happy with that
5. Bokuto & Iwaizumi aka my favorite aces…missing their serves ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶
(You thought I wouldn’t find a way to put Bokuto even in this top 5. Jokes on you.)
- Bonus: BUT there’s just one, true person that deservers the most iconic Haikyuu serve award. And that person is…HINATA SHOUYOU (…mmmh watcha say?)