1. That lady legit does not look old enough to be anyone’s mother.
2. Eeee I love this song so much!! Annika and Shivaay are dancing to ‘Humsafar’ :D
And now ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’!!
3. Wait. That hamshakal is here now. I mean, it’s obvs not Naakul and a clone, but the lookalike is very close. They’re dancing to ‘Aashiq Surrender Hua’ but all I’m doing is trying to figure out whether Naakul’s twin plays his hamshakal on the show. I don’t understand.
Question: Does Naakul play Maahi on the show? I’m so confused.
4. *screams* I THINK I SAW RAJAT TOKAS!! *is now lying on the floor, dead*
OMG OMG will he perform?!?!?! I might hyperventilate. I still remember the performance he gave for the Zee TV awards as Akbar. He entered on an ELEPHANT and then danced with a sword. #HusbandGoals
5. What am I missing? Are we … laughing … at a character who seems to be based on a person on the spectrum?
6. Eeee Surbhi Jyoti looks amaze-sauce!! This is very sexy, look away children.
7. OMKARA AND GAURI!!!
Okay um … *fans self* … is it hot in there suddenly?
LOOK AWAY CHILDREN IT’S NOT PG *grabs popcorn*
Holy shit. Y’all need to see this!
Confession: I’ve never seen the Arnav-Khushi performance from the 2012 awards. I really wish I could, somehow. I’d probably cry.
7 Facts We Bet You Didn't Know About Siddharth Malhotra
Hes the next best thing after hot, gooey chocolate on a cold winter night, why wouldnt you want to know all about him?
Siddharth Malhotra isn’t very forthcoming about his private life but we did some digging around for you. Thank us later! Here are 7 Facts We Bet You Didn’t Know About Siddharth Malhotra:
1. Student Of The Year wasn’t supposed to be his debut film
Siddharth was supposed to make his Bollywood debut in Fashion, opposite Priyanka Chopra. However, due to contractual obligations with Gladrags he couldn’t take up the project.
2. He has the best roommate ever
He lives alone in a plush apartment in Mumbai but has an adorable pet boxer, Oscar, for company. He also happens to be a dog lover and campaigns for the animal welfare NGO, PETA.
3. He was an international name even before Bollywood happened
He wasn’t just an established male model in India before his Bollywood debut, he burned the ramp in the fashion capitals of the world - Paris, Milan, New York…you name it! In fact, he also modelled for internation designer, Roberto Cavalli.
4. You watched his television debut but didn’t even notice
He made his television debut on the hit show, Prithviraj Chauhan with Rajat Tokas. Remember that?
5. He was discovered long before his Bollywood debut
Siddharth was discovered by a casting agent at a cafe when he was just 16 years old. He admits that he pursued modelling for the big bucks and acting for the beauty of the art. He wants to make his own film someday.
6. He’s an absolute Rugby nut
He loves playing Rugby and it was while playing this sport that he got inspired to take fitness seriously. Let us take a moment to thank the seven heavens for Rugby!
7. This shy stud muffin is quite the artist
He isn’t just a good actor, he also spends his spare time doodling and sketching cartoons. Is there anything this man can’t do?
OMG! So I like the show and its really interesting and like I am curious to see the next episode and I am always restless for the next episode! ugh but like every soap opera I watch I know that within a couple of months I am gonna get bored of the show and I’ll end up not watching it just like Saraswatichandra and Qubool Hai. I have noticed that I stop watching the show once the lead characters confess their love for each other. After that I get bored and I’m just like…ew this is boring. So ya. Maybe Akbar won’t like Jodha for a long time and vice versa. Whatever. So far its good, but Im so scared that i will get bored. meh lets see how it goes. I kinda wanna watch the movie know though.