Not the same anon but just read that shady one you got about H coming out first. And I could actually see this happening, I heard/seen this rumour a few times now that the reason L has a beard at the moment is because H is coming out this year and they don't want it to point to Larry straight away.
No matter who comes out when, it is always going to point to one big ass elephant in the room:
I have thought about this, because literally nothing would surprise me at this point. I know some people hold their boobs when they think, but I choose to squeeze my JLo booty when deep in thought, like this
And it is true that Harry has been arguably more single and flamboyant over the past couple years
But there is no way in hell they can be like, uhhh…yeah so Harry is gay and Louis and Harry are umm…just…
What happens when they ask Niall “can’t lie for shit” Horan about it?
Or Liam “1000% done with yo shit” Payne?
“Zayn did you know tha-”
Or Louis “would rather be friends with a Yankee Candle than any beard he’s ever had to endure” Tomlinson
I don’t know what’s going to happen or how it’s going to happen or when it’s going to happen but come on…
THERE ARE LITERALLY TWO BRIDES WITH A PHOTO OF A GUY NAMED LARRY.
To me it seems so incredibly unlikely that after six years they’d stagger a coming out like that.
“What a feeling to be a king beside you…”
Nope, sorry. Don’t see it happening like that at all. I could be wrong, but I hope I’m not because the last thing they need is more bullshit.
One of my favorite things to do is paint on location at coffee shops. I have so many paintings from Cafes and Coffee shops around the LA Area, that I am considering putting a book together! Here are a few from my archives over the past 6 months. Visit www.Kristydraws.com for more, or follow me on Instagram @Kristysketch for weekly updates!
1. “You could rattle the stars. You could do anything if only you dared. And deep down, you know it too, and that’s what scares you the most.” —Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass
2. “When people fall in love, they burst into flames.” ―Jandy Nelson, I’ll Give You the Sun
3. “The words were on their way, and when they arrived, she would hold them in her hands like clouds, and she would ring them out like the rain.” —Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
4. “Things were rough all over but it was better that way. That way, you could tell the other guy was human too.” —S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders
5.“I try to think about how it all works. At school dances, I sit in the background, and I tap my toe, and I wonder how many couples will dance to ‘their song.’ In the hallways, I see the girls wearing the guys’ jackets, and I think about the idea of property. And I wonder if anyone is really happy. I hope they are. I really hope they are.” —Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
6. “To be careful with people and with words was a rare and beautiful thing.” —Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
7. “He didn’t give me flowers or candy. He gave me the moon and the stars. Infinity.” —Jenny Han, We’ll Always Have Summer
8. “He was contemplation and enthusiasm. Ambition and strong coffee. I could have looked at him forever.” ―E. Lockhart, We Were Liars
9. “She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” ―Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
10.“Slowly, very slowly, he sat up and as he did so he felt more alive and more aware of his own living body than ever before. Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?” ―J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
11. “Real life was something happening in her peripheral vision.” ―Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
12. “Without a filter, a man is just chaos walking.” ―Patrick Ness, The Knife of Never Letting Go
13. “Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.” ―Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting
14. “Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing.”—Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
15. “It’s like the people who believe they’ll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn’t work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean.” —Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
16. “We feel cold, but we don’t mind it, because we will not come to harm. And if we wrapped up against the cold, we wouldn’t feel other things, like the bright tingle of the stars, or the music of the aurora, or best of all the silky feeling of moonlight on our skin. It’s worth being cold for that.” —Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass
19. “The right belief is like a good cloak, I think. If it fits you well, it keeps you warm and safe. The wrong fit however, can suffocate.” ―Brandon Sanderson, The Final Empire
20. “October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.” ―J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
21. Sometimes writing is running downhill, your fingers jerking behind you on the keyboard the way your legs do when they can’t quite keep up with gravity.” ―Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
22.“His soul might be a sun. I’ve never met anyone who had the sun for a soul.” ―Jandy Nelson, I’ll Give You the Sun
23. “I bet you could sometimes find all the mysteries of the universe in someone’s hand.” ―Benjamin Alire Sáenz,Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
24. “Libraries were full of ideas–perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” ―Sarah J. Maas,Throne of Glass
25. “To draw you must close your eyes and sing.”―Jandy Nelson, I’ll Give You the Sun
I… originally was gonna draw a cool action pose, but I always end up drawing something cute for Deadpool >w<; I am happy that he got requested tho! He is one of my fav comic characters but rarely get a chance to draw him <3