So basically what we can take away from this is that:
- If One Piece took place in modern times, Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Zoro, and Law would all be hard-core Naruto fans.
- Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper are those fans who may or may not have posters in their rooms and figurines and tie their ties/scarves around their heads like forehead protectors ad go around “practicing jutsu” and know all the hand seals and can do them super quick.
- Zoro is that one fan who really loves the show but just doesn’t bring it up or really talk about it but won’t deny being a fan if asked, or the show is mentioned. He is also a huge jidaigeki film buff, especially samurai films.
- Law is that one closeted fan who is secretly obsessed but would never admit it under pain of death. Nope. Never. Except he has these extremely dorky friends who end up rubbing off on him and let his inner anime nerd show.
- Franky is that adult fan who’s been reading Naruto since the beginning and the ninja fantasy was a huge part of his teenage years. And yeah, he may be “way too old” for Naruto anymore, but dangit if he still isn’t a huge fan and he stuck with the manga till the end!