TAG, you’re it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr :)
Oh, what a lovely surprise. Alright, ten right?
1. I’m sharing a name with this very badass woman from Sherlock.
2. Going to England this September where I have a place in an university.
3. I’ve dreamed of going to university in UK since I was eleven.
4. I turned twenty in May.
5. I have three laptops and the one I’m using is Asus. I should sell the other two.
6. I’m currently watching The Virgin Suicides.
7. I’m a very frequent cinema goer, and often go alone, ha. Last year I went to see thirty films or something. I’ve lost count.
8. My signature perfume is La Lune by D&G.
9. Drawing is my “talent", so to speak.
10. I was mildly (read: extremely) disappointed when I realised that Bram Stoker’s Dracula’s (the film) steamy scene between Mina and Dracula did not happen in the book (in the same way it was in the film, I mean), even though I knew it before I started to read the book. I even managed read to up to the point where Mina started to get signs of turning into a vampire and I was left wondering, since I did not remember her being bitten. Alas, I had completely ignored that part in the book. Sometimes I’m silly like that.