Karna - Most Knowledgable Person Of Mahabharat...
MOST OF OUR KARNIANS DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOGIC POWER OF KARAN– KARNA WAS A GREAT KNOWLEDGABLE PERSON WHO WAS FULLY CONVERSANT PRINCIPLE OF DHARMA, VEDAS, SHASTRAS, SCRIPTURES..ETC
● KARNA USED TO CHANT VEDIC MANTRAS SINCE HIS CHILDHOOD:
The first of all successful persons, he soon mastered the sciences. And when the intelligent one having truth for his strength recited the Vedas, there was nothing he would not then give to the Brahmanas.
● KUNTI ALSO MEET KARNA WHEN HE WAS CHANTING VEDIC HYMNS & ENGAGED IN PENENCE :
And having reached the banks of Ganga, Pritha heard the chanting of the Vedic hymns by her son, endued with great kindness and firmly devoted to truth. And as Karna stood with face directed to the east and arms upraised, then helpless Kunti, for the sake of her interest stayed behind him, prayers until his back became heated by the rays of the sun.
● KARNA POSSES GREAT YOGIC POWER THATS WHY HE USED TO WORSHIP LORD SURYA DAILY 5-6 HRS TILL HIS BACK WAS NOT HEATED BY SUNRAYS:
Possessed of great energy, he used to adore the sun until his back was heated by his rays (i.e., from dawn to midday), and during the hours of worship, there was nothing on earth that the heroic and intelligent Vasusena would not give unto the Brahmanas.
Karna after rising from the water, used at mid-day to worship the effulgent Surya with joined hands, the Brahmanas used to solicit him for wealth.
● PITAMAH BHISHMA ALSO ACCEPTED THERE WAS NO ONE EQUAL TO KARNA & HE CALLED KARNA EQUAL TO LORD KRISHNA IN QUALITIES:
In bowmanship, in aiming weapon, in lightness of hand and in strength of weapons, thou art equal to Phalguni himself, or the high-souled Krishna! Thou art devoted to Brahmanas; thou always fightest fairly! In energy and strength, thou art equal to a child of the celestials and certainly much superior to men.
● THE LINE SAID BY KARNA TO KRISHNA WAS NARRATED BY KRISHNA TO ARJUNA IN BHAGWAT GITA:
(Karna said to Lord Krishna)
It is known to me, O lord of the senses, that victory is there where righteousness is.
● FINALLY LORD KRISHNA ALSO ACCEPTED KARNA AS MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PERSON OF ENTIRE MAHABHARAT WHO WAS FULLY CONVERSANT WITH DHARMA, VEDAS, DHARMA-SHASTRA & SCRIPTURE.
“Vasudeva said, ‘O son of Radha, thou hast worshipped many Brahmanas fully conversant with the Vedas. With concentrated attention and mind free from envy thou hast also (on many an occasion) enquired of them after truth. Thou knowest, therefore, O Karna, what the eternal saying of the Vedas are. Thou art also well-versed in all the subtle conclusions of the scriptures.
THIS WAS OUR RADHEYA WHO WAS MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PERSON OF MAHABHARAT–NOTE THIS LINE OF LORD KRISHNA–HE WAS ALWAYS ENGAGED IN PENENCE, CHANTING VEDIC HYMNS & WORSHIPPED OF LORD SURYANARAYANA… THAT WHY KARNA NEVER NEED A KNOWLEDGE OF BHAGWAT GITA… BCOZ HE WAS ALREADY KNOWN TO BASIC PRINCIPLE BHAGWAT GITA, HE ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT DHARMA–THATS WHY HE NEVER LEAVE HIS DHARMA!!