My U of R friends: I have an important question for you. Can you move off-campus mid-year? Because that would save me so much money it’s not even funny. Like, almost $10,000.
Follow up question: If possible, would any friends be willing to look into that? Totally understand if you don’t want to go into that hassle and I’m no where near sure if that’s even remotely what I’m doing. Just thinking…
Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Would you rather be the writer/artist or the muse? writer/artist probs 2. What would be the best name for a pet dragon? Niv-Mizzet (its a MTG joke, ignore me) 3. If you could see anything at all, any time at all in history, what would you want to see? this is hard. i was really fascinated by Sputnik when I was younger so probably that 4. You can only read one book for the rest of your life. What book would you chose? another hard one! (damn you Emily!) I guess Catcher in the Rye. or Maus if you’re counting graphic novels. 5. There’s 2 seconds on the timer on the bomb that will destroy the universe. Do you cut the red or the blue wire? RED 6. Are you a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff? Ravenpuff (i was sorted into Ravenclaw though) 7. How do you take your coffee? Or your tea for that matter. with a lot of skim milk and sugar. my favorite is peppermint mocha though 8. You sat on your computer, constantly refreshing your webpage, waiting for concert tickets to go on sale. What band was it for? Neutral Milk Hotel (i live in hope) 9. Who is the best teacher you ever had? I guess my high school english teacher. i had him for three years and I really wasn’t interested in english before I had him. he also got me a sweatshirt for my university because his wife went there so thats pretty cool. 10. What is your most traumatic childhood memory? blahhhh I dunno. oh! i saw my brother get hit by a car when he was 6 and i was 8. that kinda sucked. 11. Andddd what is your favorite animal? GREAT WHITE SHARK MOTHERFUCKERS
Now I have to write new ones? cool.
1. Favorite superhero?
2. What tv show are you addicted to right now?
3. First color that comes to your mind?
4. Favorite board game?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Give me some band recs! What have you been listening to?
7. Tell me a joke.
8. Got any embarrassing stories?
9. Story of your first kiss? (this can be filed under embarrassing stories, i know mine was)
10. What are you looking forward to?
11. Best concert you ever went to? (or who do you want to see live?)