- If you knew that you couldn’t fail, what career would you pursue?
My current career goal (novelist/writer/journalist).
- What motivates you to study?
So many things! My family, my friends, my passions, my goals and my desire to always enjoy life. :D
- What is your favorite quote?
I have so many… Omg… Um, one of them is probably from Epik High’s song 연필깎이 (Pencil Sharpener): “You’ve got a beautiful mind; colour the black and white world with your beautiful rhyme.”
- Do you have any learning disabilities? Any tips on how to overcome them?
No, I do not. As for tips, I don’t know where to begin, as there are so many different ways to deal with learning disabilities. I think one of the best tips I have (in general) is having someone close by to lean on – having a friend, a parent or family member who you can draw strength and motivation from is important. It’s also really important to self-motivate yourself and trust yourself. I know it can be hard, but being patient with yourself is key.
- You find a lamp and a genie comes out and gives you three wishes, what would they be?
I would wish for animal abuse/poaching to cease to exist, for world peace, and for my family to have whatever they wish! :o)
- What is your favorite book?
The Alchemist by Paul Coelho and the Harry Potter series.
- How long do you study each day?
Well, this really depends… I generally only study during the exam period because my university degree is assignment/essay based. Sometimes my courses don’t even have final exams! If I do have to study, it is mostly lots of literature reading – because I love doing that, I can study for hours and it won’t feel that way at all.
- What part of your studies do you like the least?
APA/MLA referencing… :x
- What snacks would you recommend when one has cravings?
Unsalted popcorn, greek yoghurt with sliced strawberries/raspberries/blueberries and wheat crackers. :3
- How many school supplies have you bought but ended up not using?
Hundreds… Thousands… Millions… Why does no one stop me…?
- When you are having a hard time concentrating on studying what do you do?
I stop studying. I do not force myself. If my mind is on something else, I will go and confront that thing and then return to studying. I believe it is too difficult to force one’s mind to focus on something that it doesn’t want to. If my brain needs a break, I give it one!
Eleven question for whoever wants to participate:
- What is your greatest joy in life?
- What is the one food you have always wanted to eat but have never gotten a chance to?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried and why?
- Do you reward yourself after a long day of studying? If so, how?
- What is your favourite book to re-read?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Do you like animals?
- When you were little, what did you want to grow up to be?
- What do you personally just love about your appearance?
- What kind of style (fashion-wise) do you have (if at all)?
- If you could take a gap year and go wherever you so please, where would you go?
Please check out Ashley’s questions too. ^_^ Thank you for reading. ♥