okay but imagine all the amis carrying around little packs of gold star stickers to give to people when they make an accomplishment! not the big accomplishments.the little everyday ones that should be celebrated.
Cosette and Jehan probably started it all but it slowly spread to everyone until it became amis tradition
Bossuet went a day without injury? Gold star! Ferre learned a new thing about moths or stars? gold star! Bahorel didn’t pick a figh all week? gold star! Grantaire got out of bed today? gold star!
then when they’re having bad days they can just look at all those stickers and remember they may not always be the best versions of themselves but “hey i got a gold star. i did something good today.”
also grantaire being bombarded by a determined enjolras with stickers on his bad days like “was a great boyfriend today” “didn’t forget my morning kiss” “knows how to make the coffee i like” “makes great art” and basically any reason he can think of
a comprehensive list of things I enjoyed about Restaurant Wars:
- Ronaldo wears heelies
- Ronaldo has a girlfriend (I hope they get back together)
- Jenny loves her little sister and that makes me so happy
- Pearl in a suit (or uniform) is back and I’m in love
- Onion waiting outside instead of just sneaking in like usual
- it reminded me of one of those cooking animes, especially the part in Steven’s restaurant
- as always, Steven is a precious and adorable cinnamon roll
“actually i was kinda killing acid betty off. it was just hard to get jobs in new york. since rupaul’s drag race, there’s a lot of drag queens and the field is basically saturated. so i decided that i was gonna move myself into the art world and start doing art gallery shows and do more photography work and so i started to stop doing the acid betty stuff. so she technically was dead… but she’s baaaaaack”