I love powers going haywire. It shows that they aren’t a possession, but a part of you
Intense paranoia should make things go crazy
I wrote this stuff up for my storm warlock who has a lot of force of personality spells
He naturally hovers and doesn’t touch the ground, usually hovering with crossed legs or hugging his knees into his chest. Electricity sparks around him whenever he jitters, which is often. He has a distinct taste of metal in his mouth. He blinks and you can see blue light pouring out from behind his eyelids. His voice is shaky and his vocal cracks feel like knives against your soul
Angst where something happens to Trini when Rita attacked Ervin her house and Kim finds out OR since Trini wasn't seen much in the final battle beside the megazord something happens to her and Kim is worried
Over a thousand words, oops? Anyway, enjoy!
At first, Kimberly didn’t think anything was wrong. Sure, she understood that after being attacked in your own home by a psychopath like Rita must’ve been traumatic but Trini didn’t seem like she was that shook by it.
After a week, though, the signs came.
First, it was the bags under her eyes. Trini would come to school, exhausted, with bags under her eyes the colour of coal. It was like Trini wasn’t sleeping…at all. It worried Kim but she hoped that Trini would come to her—them, the team—when she was ready.
Except, that didn’t happen. Instead, things got worse.
Suddenly, Trini seemed even more withdrawn than before. Before the Power Rangers formed, people still knew who Trini was. Now, though, nobody could tell you where she was at any given moment. The two weeks they trained, Trini and Kim—Trini and the team—had gotten closer, they’d bonded.
Now? Well, now it was like Trini was a ghost. She spoke to no one more than absolutely necessary, shied away from Kim’s touch, she simply…removed herself from attachments.
That should’ve been enough of a hint as to what was going on but, nonetheless, it got worse. Except this was the point Kim realized, something was definitely wrong. She just didn’t know what.
Honestly, I see this pairing working more but UshiYachi is also an equally awesome ship.
- Their relationship is basically just them being awkward with each other and other people being threatened by them. Their own struggles with socialising is worked upon though because they find it easier to relate to someone who knows the struggles of being placed on a pedestal and isolated.
- He’s very protective of her after learning about how nervous she can be around people. Her comfort is of the utmost priority and if someone were to even make her feel tense at all, he’ll be sure to call the person out on it straight away - though, most of the time the person doesn’t actually mean any harm and Ushijima just misread the situation.
- Ushijima always wants to show off in front of her, since so many guys have their eyes on her. Whether it be his cooking or showing off his little plants to her. Showing off doesn’t always come off in the form of his athleticism but rather his domesticity and calmness. He’s not a wild animal after all.
- Goshiki’s first attempts at flirting with her were just really cheesy pick up lines, the kind you’d search and find on the internet. Though, most of them really didn’t work because Yachi would just get too flustered upon hearing them and Goshiki thought that he’d said something that offended her.
- Goshiki is always begging to hug Yachi, though she isn’t always comfortable with it when they’re surrounded by others. However, when they’re alone, she’s just as affectionate as he is. Mostly, it’s her anxiety talking to her about how she’s not good enough for him but Goshiki makes sure that he can reassure her in anyway he can.
- Being on opposite teams doesn’t stop them from being a couple. When either one of their teams are playing, they’ll try to come to each others’ matches. While of course, Goshiki doesn’t need to come since Yachi isn’t actually playing, but it’s nice to spend time with her and bond over what brought them together in the first place.