Tommykaira R brochure. This is for the R32 Skyline GTR version which had 350PS. The blue car is the cheaper L-spec version with only 300PS. What is interesting is that Tommykaira also sold the M30 in R32 spec which had a RB30DE with 280PS. Have done posts on both the R31 and R32 Tommykaira M30 skylines if you want more info but briefly they used an Australian spec RB30 block with an RB20DE head(R31 with 240PS) or an RB26DE head(R32 with 280PS). The question is did they ever make a car with an RB30DETT? I am sure they did but it was never sold or produced. Am still trying to get a brochure for either of the M30 cars so if anyone has one for sale or knows of one i be interested.
some glasses!Grantaire headcanons for all your glasses!Grantaire needs
• literally blind as shit legit cannot see any further than one (1) foot in front of his face.
• /constantly/ breaking/losing his glasses and has like 4 cheap af pairs.
• knows deeply the struggle of scraping acrylic paint off glasses with bitten nails.
• when hes drawing, he sticks his glasses on top of his head (very useful: keeps unruly hair back, keeps you from misplacing glasses) and leans reallllly close to the page or sketchbook or canvas or whatever he happens to be doodling on.
• the first meeting he went to at the musain, he had contacts in and took them out halfway through bc those things get irritating after a while only the poor child forgot his specs, so R spent the meeting squinting intently at Enjolras.
• Enjolras notices this and mistakes R’s squinting for glaring and approached him at the end of the meeting and long story short thats how the long tradition of arguments began.
• Grantaire is both too broke and too scared to get laser eye surgery (bc shit man they put LASERS /NEAR YOUR EYES/. yikes)
• Jehan once put on R’s glasses for three minutes to ‘see things from your perspective’ and then got a migraine and had to go lie down.
• Combferre and R bitch abt how difficult it is to do things with glasses.
• Enj thinks theyre rly cute
• Marius and Bossuet have both broken Ferre and R’s respective glasses more times than they can count. there are tallies. and bets.