Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger)
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME! :)
1. Favorite fictional character and why? What about the fictional character that is most similar to you? The one you look up to?
- Hmmm…I guess Max Vandenberg from The Book Thief, he became my favourite the moment I read about him! I don’t know why, he’s just so complex!
- Another tough one…I think Morgan Rowlands from the Sweep series by Catherine Teirnan. We’re both quiet, just trying to find out who we truly are.
- Lisbeth Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. That book is dramatic and Lisbeth has a string of bad luck and is completely badass!
2. If we ever meet aliens, how do you think that would go?
I think I’d be scared of meeting them. Are they going to kill me? How do I understand them? Just a very stressful experience I guess.
3. Favorite plot twist ever? Favorite plot arc?
- While I think the new Fairly Odd Parents is horrible one of their new episodes had the best plot twists ever!
In the episode Timmy is on trial for making a secret wish and it is revealed he wished to stop aging and made the wish 50 years ago! After this point the episode goes way downhill though.
- Maybe the second series of Sherlock because we were all waiting for The Reichenbach Fall and knew it would happen, were all waiting for it to happen and curious to see how!
4. What’s your favorite thing to see in a character? Least favorite?
- Favourite: A character who is strong, independent, but isn’t afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Least favourite: Characters who meet the love of their life at 14 and literally can’t function without them.
5. Are you waiting for something? or, What is your favorite font?
I don;t think so?
Arial or Tahoma :)
6. What are your pet peeves about real life, and then, in stories (e.g., huge plot holes, or elves [for some reason], or misuse of commas, etc.)?
- Life: Pet Peeves of life: narcissistic bastards who think they’re God’s gift to earth.
- Fiction: Spelling errors as well as the one lifted above, basically I hate most YA fiction.
7. Favorite fact (the best thing you’ve ever learned) and favorite word(s)?
- The smell after it rains is called petrichor.
8. Story that changed/impacted your life (book, TV, anecdote, whatever)
I literally felt like my whole world change once I read The Catcher in the Rye. It’s a fantastic book!
9. If you could write anything, what’s one thing you’d have to include?
Characters whose lives don’t revolve around another person. Characters who can function without another person.
10. When you make art (or if you thought you could make art [disclaimer: everyone can make art]), what’s your favorite thing to make?
11. How does time travel work (in terms of paradoxes)? (Detailed answer & include a diagram please if possible.)
I can’t draw a diagram so I’m just going to try and write it out!
I’ve always thought the world is kind of like an onion, layers and layers of time streams on top of each other all playing out at the same time.
Let’s say I’m in my room typing on my laptop (which I am) this is what I’m doing in my present timeline. But happening around me unseen is the future and the past as well as alternate timelines. We all overlap each other, we all exist at the same time. Maybe this is the reason for certain intuitions and deja vu.
In means of time travelling, I assume my theory of time would make paradoxes possible. Since we’re all reacting and functioning in time with alternate realities, the past and the future it would be disastrous to go to another timeline. Since we’re all linked and all happening we can’t exist in another timeline. If it were to happen maybe you’re whole life would disappear from your earliest ancestor to your present, taking away your future.
12. (optional) Meaning of life?
I don’t know! Maybe questioning the meaning of life is what life is about?
Thanks again quillflight! As for tagging I’m too tired with school and honestly am cut for time. Whoever wants to do this is more than welcome! :)