So if one day saniwa give Samonji brother holiday to modern world, where will they spent out their time?
I think that the Samonji’s, if given a chance to be idle, would simply stay inside the Citadel and enjoy each other’s quiet company. Still, say the Saniwa wanted the swords to see the timeline of the 21st century and see the future they’re protecting…
- The Saniwa entrusted Kousetsu to make sure “you three will have fun and not sit in some random park for the whole week. Here have some money and go buy your brother ice cream.”
- Kousetsu has no idea what a park is or an ice cream, except by the jealous looks Mutsunokami is giving him one day when he mentioned it.
- The brothers ended up in modern day Kyoto. They didn’t do anything particularly exciting, and was simply content walking among the streets and see how people go about their daily lives.
- They visited a lot of temples and shrines. Souza and Sayo had to drag Kousetsu away when he stands too long, knowing their brother would start his ritual if he continues.
- They also went to Nara and saw the deers. Kousetsu wanted to pet them but they’re all more interested in Souza for some reason. Sayo takes “revenge” and buys so much crackers to bait the deers to Kousetsu
- Mentioned in the other ask but they attended a festival one time and Sayo won a goldfish that Kousetsu keeps as pet.
- They did managed to eat ice cream. Souza’s not really particular with sweets and Sayo got brain freeze quickly. It was Kousetsu that enjoyed it (he likes vanilla)
- Souza lost count how many times he was scouted for modeling.