I just throw you on the bed, then put myself between your legs. I begin to steal you some kisses while our bodies rub against one another, we kiss passionately as I throw our clothes away, leaving us only with our underwear. I give you long deep kisses while I pass a long and rough caress from your thighs to your breast, my hands slowly rub your skin and you shiver under their passing. Your bra is blocking my way, but there is no time to waste, I want your body now. I pull your bra down with my teeth and just go straight to nibbling your beautiful breast. You gasp of surprise as you feel my wet and warm tongue roam around your breast, circling and getting closer to your tits. You pass your fingers through my hair as I continue to caress your body, you bite your lips and close your eyes as my mouth play with you. You concentrate on the warm and moist feeling of my mouth and you let out gentle moans as you squirm. You feel my lips close around one of your sensitive and erect nipple and I pinch you with my teeth. You let out a cry of pleasure, my teeth still nibbling your tit as my tongue circle and flick it. You grab my hair harder as my tongue twist and caress your nipple, you continue to moan as you feel my hot and heavy breath on your boobs. You moan as you feel every lick of my tongue on your sensitive body, your body quivers as you feel every kissed on your breast. And every bite on you tits steal a cry of pleasure. Your body waves and twist more as I delicate devour your boobs. And I continue to suck and bite you breast as your back arch, your hands still in my hair you pull me closer to you as suck more on your breast and your body tighten and you let loud moans as I continue to kiss and lick you.
With the school year quickly approaching, I thought I’d share my best techniques for relaxing. So here we go:
1. When I need a quick relaxing moment, I take lotion in one of my favorite scents and massage it into my hands. Like, DEEP massages. Don’t underestimate the power of a quick hand massage.
2. If I have a little bit of time, I turn on a wax melter thingy, sit in my room, listen to music, and just think. Sometimes I have a quick breakdown, but at the end I’m always less stressed and happy.
3. Cooking. It’s perfect. I feed and nourish myself, and I love adding spices and hearing the sizzle of liquids in a hot pan. This may not be your thing but it’s fun for me. Also, I bring all of my lunches, so each night I get a little break and moment to myself.
4. Do my hair. This one can be really quick or take forever. Sometimes when I’m restless I’ll just take a few minutes to braid my hair back or throw it into a messy bun. It gives me something to do and it’s calming. If I need a little more therapeutic time, I’ll curl my hair or straighten it and I’ll get an even more relaxing time. This may not be for everyone, but once again, I enjoy it.
5. The small but vastly influential things I do: cup of tea or coffee, pet my dog, take a quick drive, go on Buzzfeed, watch an episode of a sitcom, check my emails, take a nap.
Maybe these will give you an idea on how to relax this school year! Make sure to take time to yourself, no matter what you do, and keep yourself sane. If everything is feeling like too much, please walk away and put yourself first.
Imagine a tired Calvin going home to Taylor really late at night. Imagine him walking inside of their room quietly because he thinks Taylor has to be asleep. But he sees her sat up on bed her back against the headboard writing a song. Imagine him smiling cos he knows she’s been waiting for him but instead asks “babe why are you awake? It’s really late” as he sit on bed near her legs. Imagine Taylor hug him from behind and kissing his shoulder and saying “Cos I can’t fall asleep unless I’m sleeping in your arms. Are u tired babe, do u want to take a quick shower?” while gently massaging his shoulders. And he nods as he turns around and kisses her before making his way to the bathroom. And then imagine them laying next to one another, Taylor’s head on his chest as his hand caresses her back and with their eyes closed almost falling asleep, Calvin asks Taylor if she’s asleep, and once she nods, he quietly whispers"I love you". Imagine Taylor’s big smile as she snuggles into him and falls asleep soon after hearing his heartbeat.
Then the next morning imagine them waking up. Meredith sleeping on her right side of Calvin’s chest as Olivia is sleep on Taylor’s chest. Taylor’s head below Calvin’s armpit, his arm wrapped around her. Imagine him waking up firstly and smiling as he looks at his girls sleeping peacefully. And imagine him not moving cos he doesn’t want to wake them and he’s just admiring Taylor’s sleepy face, stating at her for hours realizing that he keeps falling for her more and more each day and that he wants this face to be the first thing he sees for the rest of his life. Then imagine Taylor slowly waking up and first thing she does is look up at him, smiling looking straight into his green eyes as he caresses her cheek with his thumb being mesmerized by her blue eyes as he places a soft good morning kiss on her lips. Then imagine them playing with the cats and imagine their laughs filling the room.
Hey Taylor!! this is a quick massage for you but I just wanna say you’ve been my inspiration since 2008, and I just thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me since then. Whether it be you’re music or your speeches at award ceremonies or at concerts but you’ve basically been my hero!! I love you so so much and I hope I get to meet you one day! I’m still praying for that to happen haha, love you loadsss!! - megan :) x taylorswift