1. Which would tempt you most- the Cloak of Invisibility, the Elder Wand, or the Resurrection Stone?
2. Favorite wizarding family?
3. Favorite wizarding candy?
4. Favorite spell?
7. Favorite ghost?
8. What holiday would you like to celebrate at Hogwarts?
9. What class would you get a “Troll” in?
10. Broom, thestral, hippogriff, or flying motorbike?
Would you rather be a:
11. Metamorphogus or Animagus?
12. Muggle or Squib?
13. Weasley or Malfoy?
14. Hufflepuff or Slytherin?
15. Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?
16. Auror or Professor?
17. Beauxbatons student or Durmstrang student?
18. House elf or a Goblin?
19. Mermaid or a Centaur?
20. You and one other person can go to Hogwarts, never to be seen by the Muggle world again. Who do you take?
i don’t know why, but I imagine remus being helplessly clumsy as a teenager, all sprawling limbs and two left feet. it always gets worse around the full moon, as if the wolf inside him can’t get used to this boy’s small body. the other marauders have endless fun with this. whenever remus drops his books all the other boys will follow suit, resulting in a massive pile of parchment, paper and spellbooks. whenever he walks into a doorway, the other boys will all pile into him, with cries of over-the-top surprise and the occasional snigger from sirius. even as a wolf remus runs into trees and trips over his own paws, landing nose-first into the dirt while padfoot rolls on the floor, laughing in a weird series of barks.
my name’s robin and i’m a queer boy making shirts to sell with my (also queer) friend george slumber-jack. each shirt is around £12+p&p and we ship worldwide. they come in sizes xs-xxl and fit pretty big! if you’re interested send me or george a message, and signal boosts are really appreciated. thank-you ☆彡