Recap post for Kuroshitsuji theories about ch129/onwards
I’m pretty sure that I haven’t written that much for Kuroshitsuji in a while and I reblogged a lot of great posts too, so here is an organized list of theories about what’s going on with the current arc in my opinion.
Please keep in mind that I (we) could be wrong and that every theory (mine especially) is only valid until we get more canon content next month. This recap post is mainly for people who have trouble keeping up with the amount of different Kuro theories on my blog ever since last week:
General analysis about ch129:
About the 2CT:
- The consequences of 2CT as a plot twist for our!Ciel’s development by @her-majestys-watchdog and an addition by me
- Keeping “Ciel” alive: an explanation as to why our!Ciel took his brother’s identity by @thedarkestcrow
Theories about Lizzie’s situation and what she might do from now on:
- About Lizzie’s currently depressed state and Edward’s possible involvement for the rest of the arc by me
- The consequences of the 2CT for Lizzie’s character and her current relationship to our!Ciel by @skania
Theories about the Undertaker: is he or not the one who brought back the twin?
Why UT might not be the one who brought the twin back by me
- John Brown/Queen Victoria as the masterminds instead of the Undertaker by @thedarkestcrow and me
- @thedarkestcrow‘s take on why UT possibly didn’t bring the twin back
- The Undertaker playing chess against the Queen by @hitsugikuro
- My personal interpretation of the Undertaker’s words in ch105: about his obsession with the Phantomhive family in general and not just with Real!Ciel
Again, these are just theories and I consider mine in particular to always have a one month validity (renewable sometimes haha), so always keep in mind that there is a good possibility some of them might not be accurate. Also please try to check this post before asking about the subjects listed above. :3
I might edit this post and add more links in case it makes it easier to search for subjects you want to read about!