• have known their orientation their whole life
• only just recently figured out their orientation
• are still figuring out their orientation
• thought they knew their orientation but now have to go back and rethink it because of learning new information or feeling something new
• struggle with their orientation
• struggle with others telling them their orientation isn’t real or isn’t natural
• struggle with stereotyping and other ignorant comments made by others
I love you all and I feel your pain. You’re always welcome here.