I love your Throbb headcanons!! Since it's summer, could we get some Throbb + Starks (or Night's Watch Boys) beach headcanons?
Thank you!!! <3 AND YES NIGHT’S WATCH ARE INCLUDED IN THIS. They need some love. Excuse the length, I got a bit carried way ^.^
General Starks + Theon:
- The beach is Theon’s “domain”. He is also a super beach snob and is willing to make everyone drive for hours to get to the “perfect beach”. He is very particular and has to pick beaches that has empty enough for them to have it to themselves, should be on a major oceans (gulfs and rivers are for chumps), and the sand has to be smooth af. Everyone complains but when they get there, it is amazing.
- Theon has gotten his foot cut like fourteen times at the beach and Robb and Sansa play nurse most of the time. One day Jon played nurse and it was surprisingly very gentle and nice.
- Robb is a beach mom: towels for everyone, gallons of sunscreen, snacks on snacks on snacks, and bag after bag of games and activities as well as a first aid kit and emergency aids.
- Everyone gets lathered up in sunscreen like it is a second skin. Theon refuses the sunscreen every time claimed his Ironborn skin is used to it but he always gets a little bit red on his cheeks and shoulders. Whenever someone calls it a sunburn, Theon defends it and says it is just for heat and it’ll go down once he is cool (it is totally a sunburn).
- Robb also has a beach hat
which is totally not Theon’s.
- Jon wore his black shirt once to the beach and got ridiculed by everyone on being a prude/emo. The white t-shirt gets far less comments.
- Jon also gives piggyback rides to Arya, Bran, and Rickon every time they return to the car so their feet don’t get sandy after washing them. Sansa and Robb used to get the piggy backs too but they’ve since abused that power and Jon has taken that right away.
- Sansa has a thousand swimsuits and a thousand beach novels. Arya once bought Sansa ridiculously large sunglasses to go with the look which were quickly abandoned and taken by Theon who wears them completely willingly.
- Sansa doesn’t really like getting sandy or her hair wet but she loves to sun tan and often does with Theon. Jon laid by them ONCE and Theon said Jon couldn’t anymore because he was so reflective that it was blinding.
- Arya always eggs people on to race her to the water markers. The one person she hasn’t been able to beat is Theon.
- Arya and Bran will also bury Robb in the sand. Rickon calls him the sand monster when they do this.
- Arya is the one who inadvertently gets other kids to join in their pick-up football games.
- Bran loves the beach but hates the precautions his siblings will go through with him so he can get in the water. He has special floats and a special wheelchair for the beach.
- Arya, Rickon, and Bran always get into sand fights but Bran always ends up with the most sand in his hair.
- Rickon is afraid to walk in the water without water-shoes because of stingrays (even if the beach doesn’t have any or it is not season). He always encourages the shuffle.
- Rickon and Sansa makes Popsicle overnight so they can have them the next day.
- Jon and Rickon are also Frisbee kings.
- Rickon always begs to bring the dogs with. They do it once. Never again.
Night’s Watch included:
- Occasionally Jon’s DnD buddies (I live and die by this ok?) come with them to the beach.
- Pyp and Grenn somehow carry buckets of sand on them when they return home from the beach. It’s usually always deposited in Jon’s car.
- Grenn and Rickon wrestle in the sand and Bran and Pyp cheer them on.
- They make bonfires at night and Pyp always sings to them and tells everyone stories. Dolorous Edd usually throws in witty comments that disrupt the atmosphere but it is okay because everyone is laughing.
- Satin hits on at least four beach goers and usually on of them is within the party (JON).
- Satin and Sansa will gossip and drink lemonade. Theon joins them about 50% of the time.
- Arya and Edd get along really well and wisecrack while swimming. Edd will carry her on his shoulders and toss her into the sea. Usually that comes with Rickon racing to him and asking for a turn.
- Pyp Robb and Theon race on the beaches. Grenn and Jon usually watch in dismay.
- Sam will read with Sansa under the beach umbrella or talk to Bran about the sea creatures and sea life. Sam is always a little hard pressed to get in the water but Robb and Jon usually can convince him (if not, Theon, Pyp, and Grenn will drag him in).
- They have sand castle contests and Sam’s are always the best so Pyp and Edd will fight to be on his team while Jon, Grenn and Satin’s castle turns into a glop of sand- mostly because of Theon and Arya sabotaging since Grenn is a pretty good builder ;). Arya, Sansa, and Robb’s turn out pretty good but Bran, Rickon, and Theon’s is the worst.
- Pyp teaches everyone how to stand on their hands but he is the only one who can walk while doing it. (Robb walks once but quickly fell on his back)
- Sam brings a float to the beach and will float along with Bran and Pyp and the three will talk for hours.
- Pyp and Grenn are guaranteed to disappear for an hour every single time.
- Satin, separately, will also disappear for up to an hour.
- Theon always packs aloe for when Robb gets burnt.
- They go on cheesy walks on the beach and walk on the sandbars which occasionally turns into play fighting and someone’s head goes in the water.
- Theon tried to kiss under water once and they both got salt water in their mouths.
- Theon brings a flask of alcohol and he and Robb was share it if they know Jon or Sansa will be driving later. They turn into tipsy but giggling messes by the end of the day.
- Robb will detangle Theon’s hair and Theon will rub Robb’s hair with a towel.
- They dare each other to do stupid things whenever they are at the beach which rage from cute and innocent to dangerous and oh gods they are going to get arrested/kicked out.
- During the bonfires, they’ll sit next to each other and even if they are having different conversations or making stupid jokes they’ll hold hands.
- Sometimes they’ll take a separate car to the beach and hang out there later then everyone else and watch the stars and just talk for hours and Theon will talk about when he was younger and his family would take day trips to the beach and it is one of the only memories he has where is family was actually happy together because Rodrik and Maron were alive and didn’t mess with him, Asha played with him, his mother was there and smiling, and Balon was content with his beers and watching the water in silence.
- Robb will wrap his arms around Theon from behind with his chin hooked over Theon’s shoulder and they’ll sit and watch the waves in silence.