(Diy tip?) Reshaping your Doc/boot tongue
- Twine/string (whatever will give you a tight hold and not break)
- a balm (I have the doc balm, I recommend it because when you first buy your boots or helps break them in but any balm will work)
- two plastic water bottles (the reusable kind) or anything with that hard cylindrical shape
1. Apply you balm all over the tongue.
2. Put your water bottle into your shoe and position it so the tongue can be “streched” flat over it.
3. Begin tieing your tongue to the bottle and work your way up ( if you have that space at the bottem that is attached to the sides of the boots work from the free sides of the tongue up then go back and tie that up by using the sides of the boots to help shape)
4. Let sit for how ever long ,but I recommend 24 hours if you can if not 8 hours will show you an improvement as well.