*Thinks popularity shouldn’t matter when it comes to a relationship
*Has a cute fish doile on her table
*Has a fridge that heats up food, so why does she have an oven??
*Goes to a secret nook to relax behind the waterfall
*Thinks Death is super hot
*Loves Grillby’s, and loves to order the cheese fries, and she loves the taste of grease.
*Tried to beat up Asgore to impress everybody and failed miserably
*A reason she hates puzzles so much is that she spent 1 month pushing around blocks in an office for community service. ( Probs for trying to beat up someone..)
*Takes Papyrus’s clothes for her date with Alphys
*Admires anyone who’s passionate about something they love
*Although she hates most puzzles, she seems to love all the puzzles in Hotland, which is actually the only place Papyrus HATES the puzzles, how ironic
*Knows how to play the piano, and has given lessons to Shyren before her sister fell down
*Talking about music, Undyne is the one who made the puzzle that leads to the mystic artifact, and totally nerds out when you solve it :3
*Trains with the Mad Dummy in front of her house
*Since she’s the strongest person out of the Royal Guard, she is the only one assigned to protect Waterfall
*Is an overwhelmingly caring neighbor, and regularly asks Napstablook to wrestle with her
*Used to sleep on Papyrus’s couch during her trips to Snowdin, but stopped due to Sans making 100s of midnight snacks, as well as the couch being too lumpy and jangly. So, she just sleeps at the inn
*Somehow has so much natural determination, it’s able to temporarily hold off her death??
*Is the character to swear the most in-game, next to Sans
*Can disappear on spot, as seen in the hiding in the grass scene
*Would tear through tons of books as a kid. Literally.
*Thinks Papyrus’s bed is so cool, she immediately asks for it once she finds out about how he doesn’t sleep
*Since it’s never been revealed as to why Undyne wears an eyepatch, she could just be wearing it to look cool and menacing
*Would practice her pre-battle monologue often on top of her mountain, or in the mirror
*Somehow totally forgets the words to her monologue and tries to kill you as soon as possible
*Is really protective, as she’s too afraid to let Papyrus in the Royal Guard, and gives him cooking lessons, instead of giving him a less dangerous position
*Can jump off a bridge and come back mostly unharmed
*Has tiny weapons in her cutlery drawer
*Dislikes all ice cream other than the seaweed-flavored ice cream Alphys makes her
*Is one of the few monsters to have actual hair, ( the others being Shyren, Asgore, Mtt…), and although she hates humans, is probably the closest to having proper human anatomy
*Found a pirate flag in the dump, and thought Papyrus would like it, so she gave it to him
*Her writing is so powerful, it physically disables you to drop it
*Although seemingly half bald, she somehow has bangs by the time of the date?? Somehow…
*Stopped buying hot chocolate because it the marshmallows would get stuck in Asgore’s beard
*Loves jumping in rainy puddles
*Loves to walk along the rainy trail in Waterfall
*Pillow fights with couches
*She loves barbeque
*The real reason why she didn’t immediately help Monster Kid off the ledge was because she was afraid you were approaching to attack her ( I was really shocked when I found out, jeez I never woulda thought…..)
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
From outgoing call ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ that you can get during the afternoon of day 5. You have to wonder just how many rounds of this they would actually play.
Ugh - not happy with the resolution I chose when I started the Part 1: Day 5 file. For Part 2: Day 6 I’m going back to my normal B4 300 DPI so I can get back some line depth. Maybe I’ll go back and redo Part 1 later, but for now - I’m just going to have fun with this and push ahead!
Friend 1 & 2: *push A & B under Mistletoe*
Friend 1: Oh I guess you two are going to have to kiss now, that’ll be awkward!
Person A & B: *kiss casually*
Friend 1 & 2: *confused*
Friend 2: That was way too casual.
Friend 1: Yeah.
Person A & B: *smirking*
Person B: Oh, did we forget to tell you we’ve been dating for 2 months?